BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
nandini c.
india
Thoroughly wet nose as strip will not stick to dry skin. With dry hands, remove the Biore Deep Cleansing PoreStrip for Nose from the clear plastic liner and apply to wet skin, smooth side down. Press down to ensure good contact with your skin. Let the strip dry for 10-15 minutes until it becomes stiff to the touch. I have alot of blackheads and if clears them all
Andrea S.
Lisboa
Can we talk about how good this is? I've been using this one for a couple years, that's how much i love it. It does its job perfectly, i havent tried any other, cause i'm just so happy with the results. People who haven't tried this, please do it, please, you won't regret it, it's amazing, it's just perfect.
Katy H.
I have used Pore strips before and never really had much luck. Until I meant these guys. In all honesty I'm not a massive fan of Pore strips but if I had to recommend a brand it would be these. They do what it said on the tin! For me this was painless but I know some people have slightly different experiences.
Allyza B.
I've tried a lot of pore strips before. But this product instantly become my favorite!!! Plus you can find it easily on drugstores and supermarkets!!! It is easy to use and effectively removes white heads and blackheads 👍🏻 You can't imagine how it looks once removed 🙈 So far Im very happy with this product!!!
Amber-May M.
Clarke Road, Norwich
These strips really did work, you could see all the rubbish it pulled out when I peeled off the strip. However I feel they are a little pricey, I've used drugstore own strips and had the same result and sometimes they've even been a 5th of the price. But I would 100% repurchase if I saw them on offer.
Maike R.
I liked this product halfway. It has a simple still nice packaging which points out what the product is all about. When I first used this product I was surprised by the way it sticks to your skin. It was a little pain pulling it of the nose, sadly I didn't felt like it pulled out all of the talc or blackheads.
mahima v.
Stafford
These pore strips are one of the best that I have used, they are highly concentrated and might be harsh on sensitive skin but for oily skin they are great at removing dirt and black heads, the product definitely met my expectations as I wanted to gain clear skin and I will be buying these pore strips again.
Hailey M.
Toronto
These strips were alright. They definitely left my face feeling squeaky clean where they were applied but left a lot of black streaky residue on my nose that had to be scrubbed off. I have had them for awhile but haven't finished the box because I was underwhelmed and they didn't quite work how I was hoping.
Sheila S.
Vancouver
Is there anything more satisfying than using a good nose strip? After trying a different brand, I came back to these and never looked back. These are strong enough to rally be effective and are a great tool in my skincare routine. Especially love the charcoal version as you can see what it's pulling out!
kirsty r.
Broxburn, West Lothian
These strips are great igvyou are looking for a good deep cleanse to get rid of any blackheads on your nose.These go on slightly damp on your skin and leave for 15 minutes until they dry, peel off and along comes all the yucky blackheads with it to give u nice cleaned out pores! What more can you ask for!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?