Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Thoroughly wet nose as strip will not stick to dry skin. With dry hands, remove the Biore Deep Cleansing PoreStrip for Nose from the clear plastic liner and apply to wet skin, smooth side down. Press down to ensure good contact with your skin. Let the strip dry for 10-15 minutes until it becomes stiff to the touch. I have alot of blackheads and if clears them all
Can we talk about how good this is? I've been using this one for a couple years, that's how much i love it. It does its job perfectly, i havent tried any other, cause i'm just so happy with the results. People who haven't tried this, please do it, please, you won't regret it, it's amazing, it's just perfect.
I have used Pore strips before and never really had much luck. Until I meant these guys. In all honesty I'm not a massive fan of Pore strips but if I had to recommend a brand it would be these. They do what it said on the tin! For me this was painless but I know some people have slightly different experiences.
I've tried a lot of pore strips before. But this product instantly become my favorite!!! Plus you can find it easily on drugstores and supermarkets!!! It is easy to use and effectively removes white heads and blackheads 👍🏻 You can't imagine how it looks once removed 🙈 So far Im very happy with this product!!!
These strips really did work, you could see all the rubbish it pulled out when I peeled off the strip. However I feel they are a little pricey, I've used drugstore own strips and had the same result and sometimes they've even been a 5th of the price. But I would 100% repurchase if I saw them on offer.
I liked this product halfway. It has a simple still nice packaging which points out what the product is all about. When I first used this product I was surprised by the way it sticks to your skin. It was a little pain pulling it of the nose, sadly I didn't felt like it pulled out all of the talc or blackheads.
These pore strips are one of the best that I have used, they are highly concentrated and might be harsh on sensitive skin but for oily skin they are great at removing dirt and black heads, the product definitely met my expectations as I wanted to gain clear skin and I will be buying these pore strips again.
These strips were alright. They definitely left my face feeling squeaky clean where they were applied but left a lot of black streaky residue on my nose that had to be scrubbed off. I have had them for awhile but haven't finished the box because I was underwhelmed and they didn't quite work how I was hoping.
Is there anything more satisfying than using a good nose strip? After trying a different brand, I came back to these and never looked back. These are strong enough to rally be effective and are a great tool in my skincare routine. Especially love the charcoal version as you can see what it's pulling out!
These strips are great igvyou are looking for a good deep cleanse to get rid of any blackheads on your nose.These go on slightly damp on your skin and leave for 15 minutes until they dry, peel off and along comes all the yucky blackheads with it to give u nice cleaned out pores! What more can you ask for!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos