BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Richelle S.
Kitimat
Love Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips get them whenever I can! My go to at first was Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Natalie P.
HAMILTON, ON
Amazing! You can feel your skin breathe when you pull this strip off. I used it on my chin to and it worked Great! I love that you can see what comes off your face as Well!
Luisanna G.
Espailla
They’re good because they’re cheap and easy to find in my country but it didn’t work as they should on my skin but it worked on my sister cause her skin is better for it.
Emily S.
Fruitvale
I love these strips! They stick very well, it was oddly satisfying how much hits heads this strip removed. I was a first time user, but I’ll definitely be back for more.
Kaitlyn Z.
Saskatoon
Used these, and liked them but found them a bit harsh on my skin. And that it left my nose incredibly irritated after. Did the job of getting the black heads out though.
Charlie S.
Southampton
They were amazing and really helped my skin. My nose feels great and using one once a week has really helped.Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Zahin S.
Hamilton
It took out a few big ones I had and was helpful for that but it still left behind a lot of my black heads still however I do have a lot. Somewhat met my expectations.
Aynara |.
yo love this product, it leaves my complexion clean, in my face i feel the deep cleaning and the total change when using it. i find the product packaging very normal.
This product was recommended to me from a friend and I am so glad I listened to them and tried it for myself. It does exactly what it says on the tin! Superb product!
Liv O.
Manchester
This product does exactly what it says which is hard to find. It gets rid of any blackheads and also sucks them hard to get blackheads up to the surface of the skin.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?