Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love this product! It works super well to clean out my pores and make my face feel amazing! It’s super accessible and easy to use, and it feels really good on my sensitive skin! Love it and I’ll continue to buy it!
I was fairly happy with this product, but wished for better results. I have extremely oily skin with large pores, so was hoping for better results. I have used the charcoal face wash and have been pleased with it.
These are now my favorite pore strips. I’ve tried many strips over the years, but these were the best. They removed so much dirt and oil out of my pores. Definitely the most effective pore strips I have ever used!
It didn’t really do much. But I am willing to try it again. I was kind of disappointed. The packing was okay but I could tell it wouldn’t be what I expected. It was my first time using it. I wouldn’t recommend it.
This product works very well when used correctly. I have often thought that my nose was wet enough before placing the peel on my nose but it was not, this caused the strip not to stick as well in those areas.
These pore strips are the only strips that work for me. Sometimes they work better than other days which is why I didn’t rate them at 5 stars. They do help clear my pores and leave my nose feeling clean and smooth!
This product was alright. When I first used it, it got a lot of the gunk out of my pores, but after multiple uses, it didn't have the same effect. I don't think this product gets the dirt that's deep in your pores.
yes I admit it hurts but it’s so satisfying seeing alllll those white and black heads all on one strip. I have bought so many of these and I will continue to keep buying them. it’s for sure worth it
This product helped me with my clogged pores so much! I love it because you can really see the dirt and gunk that came out of your pores once you take the strip off. It was very easy and not painful at all to use!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos