BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Noémie G.
Granby, QC
I don’t feel like these cleanse my pores really well but they do the job. I feel like they hurt really bad but they were able to pull some stuff out but not as much as I’d like. But it was the only way I could get some out.
BELIEBER💎 M.
Beja
to be honest i used it but i don't think it's that good , it does take some of the black heads but not all of em ,do i recommend it No (for somoine with oily skin and a lot of black heads) yes for average skin kind of people
Jennifer C.
Edmonton
I bought this product for my blackheads on my nose and I was extremely disappointed. The strip wouldn’t even stick to my nose. The hype for this product is more exciting than the actual product. I would never buy this again.
mandy w.
Mackenzie
I didnt find these much differnt than the normal strips. Slightly irritated my sensitive skin. Will try again, however, paying more attention to other items i use in combination.
Estelle G.
Sorel
I used this lind of ofter cuz my pores are real big , i love it and i buy at leat one each month , it definitely met my expectations i bougjt it a jean coutu a local drug store and i couldn't live without it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Amy C.
Mérida
Es fácil de aplicar y eso es un punto a favor. Los resultados son buenos si se emplea el producto de forma continua, acompañado de una rutina facial. No es incómodo así que puedes dejarlo sobre la piel mientras realizas alguna otra cosa o simplemente te relajas.
Loren J.
Newcastle
I hated this product. The nose trips actually made my pores dirtier when I removed it. And I had multiple black stains on my pores which took me a while to remove afterwards! I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone at all.
Saahibah N.
Leeds, Leeds
This product literally made my face glow and stand out. Usually my skin stays ok for only a day after using a face mask however this mask literally made my face glow and stay clear for around about a week which was awesome
Harriet F.
These are alright. I feel like they get rid of the blackness of the blackhead but never really everything in that pore. This is because when you first take the strip off if looks really good however when you use it the next day all the blackheads appear again.
Riley L.
langley
These strips work great for getting all of the gunk out of my pores, much better than the regular ones although I do recommend than you steam your face in order to open up your pores prior to applying the mask. And make sure not to rip or peel it off to fast.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?