Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I don’t feel like these cleanse my pores really well but they do the job. I feel like they hurt really bad but they were able to pull some stuff out but not as much as I’d like. But it was the only way I could get some out.
to be honest i used it but i don't think it's that good , it does take some of the black heads but not all of em ,do i recommend it No (for somoine with oily skin and a lot of black heads) yes for average skin kind of people
I bought this product for my blackheads on my nose and I was extremely disappointed. The strip wouldn’t even stick to my nose. The hype for this product is more exciting than the actual product. I would never buy this again.
I didnt find these much differnt than the normal strips. Slightly irritated my sensitive skin. Will try again, however, paying more attention to other items i use in combination.
I used this lind of ofter cuz my pores are real big , i love it and i buy at leat one each month , it definitely met my expectations i bougjt it a jean coutu a local drug store and i couldn't live without it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Es fácil de aplicar y eso es un punto a favor. Los resultados son buenos si se emplea el producto de forma continua, acompañado de una rutina facial. No es incómodo así que puedes dejarlo sobre la piel mientras realizas alguna otra cosa o simplemente te relajas.
I hated this product. The nose trips actually made my pores dirtier when I removed it. And I had multiple black stains on my pores which took me a while to remove afterwards! I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone at all.
This product literally made my face glow and stand out. Usually my skin stays ok for only a day after using a face mask however this mask literally made my face glow and stay clear for around about a week which was awesome
These are alright. I feel like they get rid of the blackness of the blackhead but never really everything in that pore. This is because when you first take the strip off if looks really good however when you use it the next day all the blackheads appear again.
These strips work great for getting all of the gunk out of my pores, much better than the regular ones although I do recommend than you steam your face in order to open up your pores prior to applying the mask. And make sure not to rip or peel it off to fast.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos