BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Madisson T.
I bought this product from my local drugstore, it removed the blackheads off my nose fairly well! I've bought this product a few times and have had the same results every time. It's not too expensive but I think you should get more in the box for the price, but I would reccomend to other people who have clogged pores or blackheads!
Danielle B.
Kings crescent, Glasgow
I feel like it took slot of the dirt from my nose which is good, it isn't tough to take off like other nose stripes. I got free samples from when I used to work at a beauty counter then repurchased them when they were on sale cause I thought they were quite good. Maybe wouldn't buy them full price, which I think is about £7/8 for 6!
Amar M.
Breda
Hands down the best nose strips you'll ever use. They are pricey, yes, but oh do they work! Especially for someone with big pores like me, doing this once a week will make you feel so much better about yourself. After using this, my nose feels so clean my self confidence grows a lot. Bye bye to black and white heads after using these.
Miaya U.
Idle, Bradford
I was keen to get those pesky blackheads from my nose, and this pore strip works a treat! I bought the product from my local Superdrug, and would definitely use again! May need to apply a moisturiser after use as my nose did feel a little dry after I used the product, but that was expected. Overall, very happy and would buy again!
Witty P.
North Vancouver, BC
These pore strips do the trick! You have to pull really gently and slowly when it is completely dry and it truly gets all of the junk out of your nose! These are a staple in m life and I continue to buy these to clean the blackheads out of my nose once in a while. I then wash my face and my skin feels extremely fresh and clean.
Victoria G.
Midland
I’ve tried using the Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips a couple of times, for myself and my boyfriend. I find for me my pores are a lot larger but also a lot tougher to clean so the charcoal strips didn’t pull as much from my pores as i hoped but for my boyfriend who has oily skin it worked really good!
Roberfanny A.
Santiago, república dominicana
I can assure you that after using them this works well, if you have pimples or blackheads. BIORE is for you, I like that you do not even need to use it several times to see the result because from the first use, everything comes out is very, very effective and practical, at least until now they have not irritated my skin!!!! 🙆❤
Tara S.
Stratford upon Avon
It's not a bad product but it's nothing special and I never got round to repurchasing. It does help remove some blackheads but not the deeper ones, and I find that the strips do not adequately reach all the areas of the nose. However if you do have a lot of blackheads that you have never tried to remove, then this will do the job.
Tylah P.
I absolutely love this product !! The charcoal strips left my skin feeling fresh and clean. The strips were easy to apply and easy to take off. They unblock your pores and remove blackheads easily. I definitely recommend this product.
Fiona S.
England
Always wanted to try these but they're very pricey for the amount of strips you get, they definitely did get out dirt from my nose area, but I was expecting more of a dramatic different on my skin. Seeing all the gunk on the strip tho is very interesting tho! It hurts a little bit when the strip dries and you have to pull it off!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?