BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Reanna K.
Oshawa, ON
These boire strip take out almost all of your black heads it's amaizing. Everyone needs to try these. Yes it can be painful but it's worth it. After all pretty hurts.
Victoria W.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Love love love these nose strips wouldn't be without them. I use them once a week before a face mask and my skin is so much nicer and my make up sits better on my nose
Holly J.
Harrow, London
Really helped combat the blackheads on my nose, used this product oh so many times and it definitely met my expectations, lovely packaging very easy to travel with, no room for improvement.
member-3f018
Absolutely love these strips! They are so worth the money. Easy to put on and you know exactly when they need taking off. They always leaves my nose feeling super smooth and clean and when I apply my make up after using these strips it looks incredible!
Kiran A.
Love these pore strips!! Amazing for a quick and easy way to remove all that dirt and blackheads. Works so fast and I have always bought these. Love the packaging and especially love Biore as a brand for deep cleansing and making my skin feeling very clean and fresh
Jen W.
Hannon, ON
I was excited to try this product! I had used years ago, and remember it worked great! Again, I was very impressed with the strips and they worked amazing and cleared my my nose.
P O.
Love using this on my nose to get rid of the black heads. It definitely meets more than your expectations. Yes I am a repeat user and will continue to use it until I don’t need it no more
Brittany K.
Truth or Consequences
Love these pore strips!! Definitely do a great job pulling out blackheads. I love that the strip is black and makes it easier to see everything that was pulled out.
Brooke B.
Could do a little better job, got most out but next time I might have to use the one for your whole face. All though I'm not sure they sell it. Hot it from chemistware house Melbourne. I would get it again but maybe leave it on for a longer time
Chelsey B.
Beaver Dam , NB
Irritated my skin , but I did like how it left my skin feeling. Wouldn’t buy it again due to irritation . Didn’t meet my espeectations. Packaging was eye catching .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?