Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,193 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These boire strip take out almost all of your black heads it's amaizing. Everyone needs to try these. Yes it can be painful but it's worth it. After all pretty hurts.
Love love love these nose strips wouldn't be without them. I use them once a week before a face mask and my skin is so much nicer and my make up sits better on my nose
Really helped combat the blackheads on my nose, used this product oh so many times and it definitely met my expectations, lovely packaging very easy to travel with, no room for improvement.
Absolutely love these strips! They are so worth the money. Easy to put on and you know exactly when they need taking off. They always leaves my nose feeling super smooth and clean and when I apply my make up after using these strips it looks incredible!
Love these pore strips!! Amazing for a quick and easy way to remove all that dirt and blackheads. Works so fast and I have always bought these. Love the packaging and especially love Biore as a brand for deep cleansing and making my skin feeling very clean and fresh
I was excited to try this product! I had used years ago, and remember it worked great! Again, I was very impressed with the strips and they worked amazing and cleared my my nose.
Love using this on my nose to get rid of the black heads. It definitely meets more than your expectations. Yes I am a repeat user and will continue to use it until I don’t need it no more
Love these pore strips!! Definitely do a great job pulling out blackheads. I love that the strip is black and makes it easier to see everything that was pulled out.
Could do a little better job, got most out but next time I might have to use the one for your whole face. All though I'm not sure they sell it. Hot it from chemistware house Melbourne. I would get it again but maybe leave it on for a longer time
Irritated my skin , but I did like how it left my skin feeling. Wouldn’t buy it again due to irritation . Didn’t meet my espeectations. Packaging was eye catching .
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos