Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I don't feel like this product did anywhere near as well as I hoped it would. It didn't stay put on my face even though I wasn't really moving or talking. It irritated the skin around my nose which caused a little cracking. It also didn't actually clear out my pores very well, there was some evidence on the strip but still a clear amount on my skin which is a little disappointing.
I used to use these strips whenever I felt like it and had good results but one tip I have is that AMAZING results are seen when the skin has been heated and is damp like you came out of a sauna! Best to use after a steaming hot shower because the whiteheads are raised to the surface, usually during a facial a steamer is working on your face for 5 minutes before your technician works on your extractions and this has the same effect. Will buy again!
I’ve always had stubborn blackheads around my nose and hardly ever try to remove them as I find it too hard. I’ve tried Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips more than once - going and purchasing a second box of strips out of hope they’ll work - but they just don’t. It could just be me and how stubborn my blackheads are, but I wouldn’t purchase them again.
I don't think it did the job well. I used it a couple times to try and have more results but it was not the most effective. The first one did not adhere to the skin and removed only a small amount of my dots. The second and third time, it got stuck on my face and was a bit painful to remove but I got more out that the first time. It isn't that bad but the woman who treat my face and remove my dots do it way better and the results last longer.
I'm always on the hunt for pore minimising products as I suffer with large pores around my cheek,nose and chin area. I bought this to see if it would make a difference and I have to say I was highly impressed! My pores definitely looked reduced and I noticed a difference in my makeup application the next day too! Went on a lot smoother and flawless. Would definitely recommend!
Super affordable, found in superdrug, and really cleared up my nose better than any pore strip I've used before. Went above my expectations and wasn't too harsh on my skin. Recommended to friends and family and happily repurchased multiple times! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
From my experience these nose strips did work but left my skin feeling dry and horrible. They left my skin looking red and feeling irritated. But, I think this is to do with the fact I have sensitive/irritable skin. I think the brand should take into account different types of skin as my skin does not react well to them. On the other hand, it did bring out some of my blackheads.
So satisfying to use when they work. You can see all the dirt and blackheads pulled from your nose however it can be a little harsh on sensitive skin and leave redness afterwards. Sometimes they don't stick as well meaning they don't pull all dirt out. Perhaps on the more expensive side but they're a lot better than the cheap ones so best to spend a little extra for results.
For me, they didn't do the job, unfortunately. I did try it multiple of times, but still nothing. Maybe if you have a couple of blackheads/whiteheads then absolutely go for it! I think for the price, it isn't worth it, in my opinion. I wouldn't be purchasing again.
I found that even though these strips do take out some blackheads, they arent anything amazing. I still have lots of blackheads left after removing the strip. However, even though they are a more high end blackhead strip remover, they are still priced quite reasonable. Overall, I would recommend for people who only have a few but not for people like me who have quite a lot
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos