BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Courtney-rose S.
I don't feel like this product did anywhere near as well as I hoped it would. It didn't stay put on my face even though I wasn't really moving or talking. It irritated the skin around my nose which caused a little cracking. It also didn't actually clear out my pores very well, there was some evidence on the strip but still a clear amount on my skin which is a little disappointing.
Kiren D.
I used to use these strips whenever I felt like it and had good results but one tip I have is that AMAZING results are seen when the skin has been heated and is damp like you came out of a sauna! Best to use after a steaming hot shower because the whiteheads are raised to the surface, usually during a facial a steamer is working on your face for 5 minutes before your technician works on your extractions and this has the same effect. Will buy again!
TEGEN •.
Cranebrook, NSW
I’ve always had stubborn blackheads around my nose and hardly ever try to remove them as I find it too hard. I’ve tried Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips more than once - going and purchasing a second box of strips out of hope they’ll work - but they just don’t. It could just be me and how stubborn my blackheads are, but I wouldn’t purchase them again.
Alyson J.
I don't think it did the job well. I used it a couple times to try and have more results but it was not the most effective. The first one did not adhere to the skin and removed only a small amount of my dots. The second and third time, it got stuck on my face and was a bit painful to remove but I got more out that the first time. It isn't that bad but the woman who treat my face and remove my dots do it way better and the results last longer.
Kate L.
Wr4 9ld
I'm always on the hunt for pore minimising products as I suffer with large pores around my cheek,nose and chin area. I bought this to see if it would make a difference and I have to say I was highly impressed! My pores definitely looked reduced and I noticed a difference in my makeup application the next day too! Went on a lot smoother and flawless. Would definitely recommend!
Roberta H.
Maple Cross, Rickmansworth
Super affordable, found in superdrug, and really cleared up my nose better than any pore strip I've used before. Went above my expectations and wasn't too harsh on my skin. Recommended to friends and family and happily repurchased multiple times! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Mayana-Jade M.
Barnsley
From my experience these nose strips did work but left my skin feeling dry and horrible. They left my skin looking red and feeling irritated. But, I think this is to do with the fact I have sensitive/irritable skin. I think the brand should take into account different types of skin as my skin does not react well to them. On the other hand, it did bring out some of my blackheads.
Lauren P.
So satisfying to use when they work. You can see all the dirt and blackheads pulled from your nose however it can be a little harsh on sensitive skin and leave redness afterwards. Sometimes they don't stick as well meaning they don't pull all dirt out. Perhaps on the more expensive side but they're a lot better than the cheap ones so best to spend a little extra for results.
Brigita K.
Peterborough
For me, they didn't do the job, unfortunately. I did try it multiple of times, but still nothing. Maybe if you have a couple of blackheads/whiteheads then absolutely go for it! I think for the price, it isn't worth it, in my opinion. I wouldn't be purchasing again.
Chloe D.
Crossfield Drive, Hindley Green
I found that even though these strips do take out some blackheads, they arent anything amazing. I still have lots of blackheads left after removing the strip. However, even though they are a more high end blackhead strip remover, they are still priced quite reasonable. Overall, I would recommend for people who only have a few but not for people like me who have quite a lot
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?