Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've been wanting to try a charcoal pore strip, so when I got this one I was very excited. When pulling it off, my nose felt very soft and smooth! However a few days later more pimples started appearing on my nose. So the mask is very good, however it might not be the best choice to use on my acne-prone skin. Price was good for the quality. It is great!
This product I did not really enjoy because I followed the instructions on the box and I didn't get the results I wanted, personally pore strips don't do much for me and my skin but I have this product 2 stars because I know it has worked really well for some friends and family so I guess it just didn't work for my skin but it could work for someone else
I bought this at my local Walmart, It's my first time using this so I'm not an expert on this, it was at a very good price but I must say that it was very disappointing because it didn't do anything, I don't know if I did something wrong but I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions, maybe I would buy something similar from the same brand and give it another shot.
Works short term for getting blackheads out or just less visible but obviously the nature of blackheads means these won’t clear them from your skin forever you’ll need additional products alongside their use to see continued results. They are really good for that detoxed and smooth feeling where ever you use them and you can see remains on the strip after peeling it off so they are doing something right. I do notice a positive difference between these and the regular pore strips.
Great product, I think it works well but is a little bit too harsh. Thus, I only use it every 3-4 weeks or so. If you think you would need to use it more frequently then I think this may be too hard on the skin. I also feel like the size of the strip is too small, I usually end up having to use 2 in order to properly cover my entire nose. Still a good product and gets the job done
My favourite blackhead clearing nose strips by a mile! I've tried many different brands over the years but none have had the same results as the Biore strips. I especially like these charcoal ones as I feel like they remove wayyy more dirt and blackheads than the original ones. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who suffers from blackheads
Works great even better then their normal strip I would definitely recommend this to anyone who have trouble with black heads. They are a consistent company with quality that never changes best part about these is no mess no fuss I have tried charcoal masks that you wait to dry and they take for every and sometimes don’t work this works everytimes.😃
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips is an effective drugstore pore strip. The pore strips are good value for money especially when there's 6 in the box and you can use them when you're nose or chin feel clogged. My tip is to use them when you're in the bath or just out of the shower, so your pores are open and ready to be cleansed.
This is a good product. I use both these and the regular nose strips (one week I'll use one, the next week I'll use the other, etc.). The thing that stinks about nose strips is that they only get what's on the surface and what's not buried too deep in your pores but I do find that the charcoal strips seem to pull out more gunk than the regular strips.
I'm a huge fan of the original biore strips so when they came out with these charcoal versions I got excited. However, they did not stick to my nose! I applied them as directed and they'd kinda get on my nose and start to dry but when I pulled them off there was just a bunch of charcoal residue and it didn't remove anything. Unlike the originals this just didn't work for me. If it ain't broke don't fit it
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos