BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ellie-may H.
London
These charcol strips are a god send for those stubborn black heads and clogged up pores. The strips are easy to apply just wet your nose and the strip easily attatches, it then sets onto the skin and is ready to peel in less than 5 minutes! When peeling be sure to lift upwards as it will ensure the blackheads are removed. The process is so simple and the results are incredible you'll immediately notice how clean and fresh your nose feels and how calmed your skin actually looks.
Izzy C.
Cheltenham
I frequently buy these pore strips and for such amazing value you almost cant complain! But im going to as, although the product is effective in clearing my nose im always left feeling it could have done a slightly better job! Its very sticky and does cling well to the skin, but the amount of blackheads it actually removes is always slightly disappointing. However, for the price and accessability i will still buy these strips as they are better than most drug store ones!!
Elizabeth M.
Biore's deep cleansing charcoal strips live up to their name - they provide you with a deep cleansing of your nose and surrounding area without drying your skin out. I got these on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart and couldn't be happier with them! So far I've used two out of the 8 strips that came in the box and both times I have witnessed how much it is pulling out of my pores! The colour of the strip makes it easy for you to see everything that is being brought out!
Fiona M.
Dunbar, East Lothian
I love the Bioré pore strips, I have used them for years and have tried other cheaper brands but they aren't as good the the bioré strips. I mostly use the original pore strips but decided to give the charcoal ones a go but I didn't see much difference between the original and the charcoal ones. I would definitely purchase them again because they work!
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
Pore strips can be fun to use, but damaging to your skin. It rips away at your blackheads, leaving broken, enlarged pores. I would not recommend constant use. I also find that the charcoal in the strips gets into my pores and leaves a black residue, even after the strip is removed, thus requiring deep cleansing again. If pore strips are what you're looking for Biore does have great price and value for them, however, do your research. It may be fun to see the gunk that comes off of your nose yet could be damaging your skin.
Marie-Laurence P.
Rimouski, Québec
I have many black heads on my nose and my skin is sensitive so i thought at the moment i would give this product a go but i was very disappointed. I apply the pore strip as recommended on the package and it was bad as hell. My skin was so irritated after it and it didn't even improve my black head situation. I want to mention i try on my boyfriend and it was as bad so i wouldn't repurchase this item at all and i do not recommend it for sensitive skin..
Marie S.
Amazing to get rid of the pesky black heads. With the added charcoal it's get a really good clean, packaging is basic and standard and I got it from my local boots. It's harsh enough to do the job but doesn't leave my skin red and irritated. Just make sure you close your pores after with cold water to keep those black heads away
Rhys C.
Regina
The strips worked quite well, when it came to taking them off it was a bit of a struggle. I think I would use them again to try them one more time due to the fact that I have only used them once. I would recommend to others definitely!
Allison G.
Churubusco, IN
I have tried these strips on multiple occasions and they just seem to be a gimmick. After use, I would look at the strip to see "all my gross blackheads" on it and all you can see if the glue adhesive slightly raised. The strips come in a box. There isn't anything fancy or cool looking about the box. Inside said box, strips come in individual plastic packages that you have to tear open. Add a bit of water to the strips and apply to your problem area until dried. Easy enough but also ineffective.
Leanne R.
Derry
After using cheaper brand pore strips, these charcoal strips from Biore are 100% worth the money ! They definitely get all the dirt out of your pores with minimal effort. They are also in my opinion reasonably priced. After using one of these pore strips my skin feels super clean , I follow with a toner to shrink the pores once I have removed the pore strip. Visibly pores appear smaller and skin looks a lot cleaner , definitely a product to recommend!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?