BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
member-34d19
Has slits to really apply to all the angles of your nose. Just wet it down and let it dry, simple. Definitely pulls out a good amount of gunk. I’ve used them numerous times and will definitely continue.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Very satisfying results. I need 2-3 strips to get desired results. Also it does not stick to the corners of the nose and the tip. So the shape of the strips are not precise. Bit I still like it. Will not purchase these again.
Kassandra H.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I absolutely love this product! Does exactly what it says it does. My nose is the most prone to black heads so when using this product it literally removes all that nasty gunk from all your pores. I always recommend this product to all my friends and family.
B. M.
I love these strips and feel as though they got a good amount of blackheads out but i did still have a good amount left. It was good but I’m not sure if my sensitive skin agreed. My face was red for 48 hours afterwards.
Hannah F.
Kokomo
These charcoal pore strips are amazing! I bought some at my local Walmart and they were a pretty good price. Not too pricey. The packaging was solid and attributive. I would recommend this to others. It makes your skin so soft and really opens up your pores!
Haley D.
My all time favorite pore strip. Gets a lot of black and white heads out of your pores. Works best when waiting the full 15 minutes to allow the strip to harden. Use this product 2-3 times a week and has helped reduce the presence of my pores
Lorann S.
GRANDVIEW, TX
Yes. Please. Yes. I don't know why but anything that says it's charcoal I'm like give it to me now, I need to buy all the charcoal things. I feel like it just cleans out my pores even more! And who doesn't love a pore strip?
bekarbk ..
Its a good product kind of confusing sometimes works sometimes don’t is kind of pricey but when works does the job good i would use it now and then in a quick routine to clean my noise in a fast way when it does the job
Sarah S.
Great product! Heard about it for a while and so happy I gave it a try! Works like magic and I feel so luxurious like I went to a spa when I'm done! Adding these to my weekly skin care regimen was truly a game changer!
member-43c5e
They were okay, still had a few blackheads on my nose after I was done. I think steaming your face or doing something to open your pores would help the product a little more. Overall it’s worth trying.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?