Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Has slits to really apply to all the angles of your nose. Just wet it down and let it dry, simple. Definitely pulls out a good amount of gunk. I’ve used them numerous times and will definitely continue.
Very satisfying results. I need 2-3 strips to get desired results. Also it does not stick to the corners of the nose and the tip. So the shape of the strips are not precise. Bit I still like it. Will not purchase these again.
I absolutely love this product! Does exactly what it says it does. My nose is the most prone to black heads so when using this product it literally removes all that nasty gunk from all your pores. I always recommend this product to all my friends and family.
I love these strips and feel as though they got a good amount of blackheads out but i did still have a good amount left. It was good but I’m not sure if my sensitive skin agreed. My face was red for 48 hours afterwards.
These charcoal pore strips are amazing! I bought some at my local Walmart and they were a pretty good price. Not too pricey. The packaging was solid and attributive. I would recommend this to others. It makes your skin so soft and really opens up your pores!
My all time favorite pore strip. Gets a lot of black and white heads out of your pores. Works best when waiting the full 15 minutes to allow the strip to harden. Use this product 2-3 times a week and has helped reduce the presence of my pores
Yes. Please. Yes. I don't know why but anything that says it's charcoal I'm like give it to me now, I need to buy all the charcoal things. I feel like it just cleans out my pores even more! And who doesn't love a pore strip?
Its a good product kind of confusing sometimes works sometimes don’t is kind of pricey but when works does the job good i would use it now and then in a quick routine to clean my noise in a fast way when it does the job
Great product! Heard about it for a while and so happy I gave it a try! Works like magic and I feel so luxurious like I went to a spa when I'm done! Adding these to my weekly skin care regimen was truly a game changer!
They were okay, still had a few blackheads on my nose after I was done. I think steaming your face or doing something to open your pores would help the product a little more. Overall it’s worth trying.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos