Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
It was a good product but didn’t fully work for me personally! It was good for the price I paid. This was my first time using the product so I didn’t have any expectations... maybe too harsh for sensitive skin.
Cheap and high quality! Love them they work so well! I brought mine online! Met all my expectations and left me with soft skin and no black heads! I will definitely buy again ! Absolutely no room for improvement! I recommend!❤️
These are the best thing ever made, met my expectations and more! They make your skin so smooth and fresh, absoloutly love this product, love love love!! Recommended to all of my friends and family will defiantly be buying loads of boxes of these
This was the first time using this product and it was good in removing dirt and oil, however I wouldn’t use it again as it didn’t remove as much as the box claimed so it dampend my expectations really. The product was gentle on my skin and did leave it feeling smooth, however I wouldn’t really purchase them again for how much they cost.
This product is amazing!! I bought this from Boots and found that it was very effective, the amount of blackheads it extracted was amazing. The packaging was nice and simple, and I would definitely buy again!! The charcoal is also very cleaning.
Really good strong cleansing strips. I prefer black rather than white cleansing strips so that I can actually see if it works well and cleans lots of pores. Sometimes it leaves some black sticky bits behind but it comes off with makeup remover.
I found these strips were not able to pull out as many blackheads as you would expect, and found that once I pulled it off there was still a lot of the strip left on my face, I would not buy this product again
Did a good job at removing SOME of my blackheads, didn’t hurt to take off like other blackhead removers. Bit pricey for the job it did on my skin and it wasn’t as amazing as I expected it to be for the price!
My face always feel clean and fresh after use and my skin texture is very smooth. Very gentle for every day use!! A must have effective product for oily skin!! Would love to see more products in their range.
Good product removes black heads which are visible on strip only issue is don’t get it to wet as this can ruin the product so you need to find a balance nose was red and puffy after but settled after a while
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos