BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sara T.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
These are by far the best pore strips I have bought and used for my nose. I purchased these at Boots when they were reduced in the sale and will definitely be purchasing again. I purchased them in a set of 9 and used them once weekly on a Sunday evening and this was enough to keep my nose clean and my pores minimised for week following. As long as they are applied to a wet nose and removed according to the directions then there are no problems even with more sensitive skin. I would recommend and will be using these again in the future.
Destiny O.
dublin
This product is a regular in my routine now. I don't do much besides use a cleanser and a spot treatment. This stuff does not dry out my combination skin. It doesn't irritate it and I have found my skin has less breakouts if I am very good about washing with this product. I use makeup wipes at night but I bet my skin would be even better if I used this twice a day. It takes off makeup very well, but be careful about getting it in your eyes. Definitely stronger than other brands. I will use it on my body in oily problem areas and it dries them up without causing itching. Definitely a must try if you like charcoal cleansers.
Madison A.
Walsall
so I've tried quite a few pore strips but this one for me personally is the best.It really takes those blackheads and pulls them out. I have combination skin and my skin tends to  e really oily around my nose but the strips do not move and inch it - it was all good. My sister also tried these, and he has oily skin too. We were surprised to see all of the dirt that came out of his pores beacuse there was ALOT! Even though after pulling off the strip it looks like a forrest of blackheads, our noses looked pretty much the same as they did before. It felt good but I don't know if it's worth it. I think it's a nice one to try out on those pamper evenings.
Stephanie R.
Is actually really good, it really works.I recommend clean your nose before you use it and put a warm towel in your nose so your pores can open and the product works better
Becky B.
Worcester
These were on offer and I decided to snag them. Like the normal biore strips you clean your face, dampen your nose and press the strip, letting it dry and go crispy before removing. This was fine and though removal was painful a lot of gunk did seem to be ripped out so in that respect I suppose it does what it says on the tin.

However, it left a lot of black residue on my skin that was sticky and difficult to get rid of and even after closing my pores with cold water and then toning I felt like the pores on my nose remained very open after using the strip and clogged again quicker than usual.
Lea G.
Joliette
This is a great product if you are really looking for a deep cleansing of your pores. Over all I loved it, but theres some things that bothered me a little bit which were: when you apply the strip you need to wet it so it sticks well to your nose but I think this part is a little messy and it removes a lot of the charcoal on the strip! It also dries your nose a lot after removing it, so it’s very important to moisturise! It also hurts a little bit when you remove it but any pore strips of any brand will do that to you! But it works and tour nose feel very clean and soft right after!🦋
Sadie S.
St, ON
I have horrible blackheads and always have. My pores are quite massive. My friend suggested we try these out as I have used other products similar to these multiple times.

This particular pore cleanser and black head eraser worked wonders on me. Although I have quite big pores but after the second use I found my nose to almost be completely black head free (HALLELUJAH!!) .

5 Stars for making me not have to pick and pull at my face to get these pesky blackheads off of my nose. I would recommend these to anyone who have extremely big pores and pesky stupid blackheads constantly !
Jely G.
1st time ever using a nose strip only used it because I got 1 free that came with the charcoal face wash. I applied a little too much water on the sides which didn't stick on good so I still see some blackheads but I am so surprised that it got rid of almost all of them. Even more surprising to see, some really big blackheads on the side of my nose were on the strip. I will definitely purchase more!Pros:# Reduces Shine, Cleans Out Pores, Deep Cleans, Reduces Blackheads, Fast Acting, Clean Feeling, Removes Dirt# Best Uses Weekly# EconomicI recommend this product.
Laura B.
These nose strips are amazing at pulling out all the dirt from your pores. All you have to do is wet the skin prior to use, and despite initial thoughts, they are quite comfortable to wear on the skin whilst you're waiting for it to do it's job. The only 'bad' thing about these strips is taking them off. Due to the area you're putting them on - close to the thin skin around the eye area, it's a very eye-watering experience removing them. However, your skin feels clean and refreshed after use, and in my opinion, the pores on my nose did look visibly reduced.
Jarmara G.
Rotterdam
It does take some stuff from my nose, I do not have blackheads on my nose, so I do not know if it works on blackheads but is sure is good to get some stuff/ dirt from your nose. I take it off slowly, it is not harsh. I do recommend this to others, it is a nice good working product! I would love to try different stuff from the same biore collection. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?