Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I really love this product it has amazing results. It is very easy to use and the packaging is great for on the go. It met my expectations and you can buy it at many drugstores. Super easy and fun!!
Very good product, I ran out of it and I don't find it often, want to use it again. Cleans the skin, make is smoother, pores are cleaner and smaller and the face feels fresh
Got these as part of a gift set and was pleasantly surprised on how well they worked for my skin. They did a good job in getting all the nastiness out of my nose. The packaging was informative as well as stylish. I would be buying again when I have finished this box
I wasn’t to sure when I bought this product, didn’t know wether it was going to work, but for the price I thought I’ll give it a go and to be honest it was actually good! Would defiantly use again.
They do take out some blackheads and slightly reduce oil on the area for a few days but a significant amount of blackheads remain and the strips are very painful to remove.
These strips are very easy to use and very effective. My nose is my problem area so I love using these a couple times a week, especially after a day of wearing makeup. These strips just pull out all the junk leftover in my pores and it WORKS LIKE A CHARM. This product is super affordable and a MUST have!
They work really well! They pull out a lot of dirt that gets into your pores as well as blackheads and leaves your nose feeling so smooth! I have used these many times and will continue to do so. Although they won't remove every blackhead, for the price, they're great!
I like the charcoal effect however I found the product a little pricey, they are gentle on your skin and easy to use with the clear instructions that are included. I would use again if it was a gift as it is refreshing
This product is good for its price. It does clean out your pores, however if you have oily skin I find it doesn’t do a deep clean and you have to use the strips everyday
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos