BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sara D.
I really love this product it has amazing results. It is very easy to use and the packaging is great for on the go. It met my expectations and you can buy it at many drugstores. Super easy and fun!!
DarkSession v.
Very good product, I ran out of it and I don't find it often, want to use it again. Cleans the skin, make is smoother, pores are cleaner and smaller and the face feels fresh
member-ad859
Got these as part of a gift set and was pleasantly surprised on how well they worked for my skin. They did a good job in getting all the nastiness out of my nose. The packaging was informative as well as stylish. I would be buying again when I have finished this box
Chelsie H.
Essex
I wasn’t to sure when I bought this product, didn’t know wether it was going to work, but for the price I thought I’ll give it a go and to be honest it was actually good! Would defiantly use again.
Dominika L.
They do take out some blackheads and slightly reduce oil on the area for a few days but a significant amount of blackheads remain and the strips are very painful to remove.
Bernice O.
Puerto Rico
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips Want to try those strip. Charcoal is excellent cleaser and avoid blackheads and mark on the face and neck too.
Cait G.
These strips are very easy to use and very effective. My nose is my problem area so I love using these a couple times a week, especially after a day of wearing makeup. These strips just pull out all the junk leftover in my pores and it WORKS LIKE A CHARM. This product is super affordable and a MUST have!
member-736f5
They work really well! They pull out a lot of dirt that gets into your pores as well as blackheads and leaves your nose feeling so smooth! I have used these many times and will continue to do so. Although they won't remove every blackhead, for the price, they're great!
Kellie F.
Bennetthorpe, Doncaster
I like the charcoal effect however I found the product a little pricey, they are gentle on your skin and easy to use with the clear instructions that are included. I would use again if it was a gift as it is refreshing
Kiara S.
This product is good for its price. It does clean out your pores, however if you have oily skin I find it doesn’t do a deep clean and you have to use the strips everyday
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?