BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Willa A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Comfortable and easy to use. The product is usually effective and the directions are very clear. Many of my friends recommended it and now I do too. At first it may sting but once you’re used to it, you’ll forget its there.
Maria C.
Royal wootton Bassett
I use this product Evey once in a week, it helps keep my skin smooth and dark circles free.It definitely met my expectations it so gentle on my skin and its also good for people with both oily and dry skin .Am sure to buy it when my current product is finished
Megan K.
Worcester
These pore strips are like magic! You can really see results after a few uses! Makes your nose feel clear of gunk and filth. Felt brand new, clean, and amazing. Love it and will continue to use it! Great product!
Dem🌹 K.
Nowrich
I tried this product in hope it would reduce / get rid off my few black heads. Instead it left black sticky stuff all over my face that would not come out for days. I brought this from Asda at a relitively cheap price. :)
Krystal Q.
Aguadilla
Loving this to my black head on my nose makes my nose so smooth. It comes in a great package. So effective for me. So gentle and easy to use. I will use again. Is room improvement. Thanks to biore to make my nose smooth.
Emma S.
These are my favourite pore strips!!!! They are AMAZING!!! They clean out all your pores and get so many blackheads! They’re also very affordable and are great quality. I highly recommend!!
Makeup B.
Sydney Mines, NS
By far the best pore strips. They really do work, I strongly believe the charcoal helps a lot. I use one about once every two weeks, and it really improves the clean look and feel of my skin. I would recommend to others.
Jenn C.
Edmonton
First time using it. I got it as a free sample in a magazine. It was great. It grabbed many of the blackheads on my nose and it was very easy to use. Definitely would recommend for those who have really bad blackheads.
Ellie H.
Wrexham
Amazing for removing blackheads around the nose area! I suffer really badly from blackheads and large pours around my nose and t zone. These helped clean me out in no time. Use them twice a week at least. However they're not cheap in some places. And they can leave a black staining around the nose after peeling it off. Just get some warm water to wash away.
emaan r.
Sheffielf
Really helpful especially when u have a lot of blackheads. Very effective. Love this product I would deffo recommend it. Gentle and easy to use on the skin. My skin is dry but can sometime be oily. A bit pricey.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?