Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I use this product Evey once in a week, it helps keep my skin smooth and dark circles free.It definitely met my expectations it so gentle on my skin and its also good for people with both oily and dry skin .Am sure to buy it when my current product is finished
These pore strips are like magic! You can really see results after a few uses! Makes your nose feel clear of gunk and filth. Felt brand new, clean, and amazing. Love it and will continue to use it! Great product!
I tried this product in hope it would reduce / get rid off my few black heads. Instead it left black sticky stuff all over my face that would not come out for days. I brought this from Asda at a relitively cheap price. :)
Loving this to my black head on my nose makes my nose so smooth. It comes in a great package. So effective for me. So gentle and easy to use. I will use again. Is room improvement. Thanks to biore to make my nose smooth.
These are my favourite pore strips!!!! They are AMAZING!!! They clean out all your pores and get so many blackheads! They’re also very affordable and are great quality. I highly recommend!!
By far the best pore strips. They really do work, I strongly believe the charcoal helps a lot. I use one about once every two weeks, and it really improves the clean look and feel of my skin. I would recommend to others.
First time using it. I got it as a free sample in a magazine. It was great. It grabbed many of the blackheads on my nose and it was very easy to use. Definitely would recommend for those who have really bad blackheads.
Amazing for removing blackheads around the nose area! I suffer really badly from blackheads and large pours around my nose and t zone. These helped clean me out in no time. Use them twice a week at least. However they're not cheap in some places. And they can leave a black staining around the nose after peeling it off. Just get some warm water to wash away.
Really helpful especially when u have a lot of blackheads. Very effective. Love this product I would deffo recommend it. Gentle and easy to use on the skin. My skin is dry but can sometime be oily. A bit pricey.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos