BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Rachel W.
Montréal, QC
This is a great product for people who have dark spots issue like me, especially around the nose area, obviously. I use it approximatively once a month and, with the helps of a good scrub and cleanser, it really helps my nose area to be softer and brighter! The price is reasonnable so I would recommand!
Courtney B.
Kingston
I really love these strips! It's always so fun to see what stuff it will pull out. They are a little more of a luxury item but it's something I'm willing to pay for. I usually use them about once a week. Always a fun item to do with friends! Would recommend
Priyanka V.
Good nose strips, really clears the pores and is perfect for travelling and when you are short on time when you need to go somewhere. I always have these on hand, very useful and affordable.
Lorna C.
Work good no problems at all you can see results instantly and sticks well easy to tell when hard and ready to be take off I used then about once a week. They leave you skin clear and not harsh when taking off, you may get the chachol all over your fingers but other than that theses are great
Holly M.
These weren't the worst pore strips I've used, however I don't feel like they did anything. I have big pores so I think that is why these things don't work. Nice packaging, stand out on the shelf. Price is fair although they didn't work for me.  Probably wouldn't purchase these again.
Good at removing dead skin cells, not so much blackheads as advertised! Packaging is colourful and bright too! But overall ok with what the product does. Very good value for money. Price isn’t too high. Maybe a little less advertising on the blackhead removal when it tends to not do so though xx
Jade P.
colchester
So good honestly if u need to get rid of black heads use biore product make sure to open your pores first with some warm water and a flannel and once u have used the biore patch then close your prose with either ice or cold water with a flannel Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Valérie M.
Ottawa
Very good mask. I would recommand it to anyone who has black head and acne. It is really gentle and leave your skin smooth. No pain at all when you take it off. I use it 2 times a week and i can see a diffrence from when i didn't use the mask. I really like it. It is also not that expecive.
Tasha L.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Amazon
This wasn’t the best for me, it took away all my dead skin and made my skins very smooth, BUT it didn’t take all my blackheads away. It did take some out but I’m not totally blackhead-free!
Brenda M.
Anthony , TX
I like it! It’s the only one that has work better in me, it doesn’t hurt when I have to Yakut off, and it truly takes out black heads. It has a little amount for the price, and it’s kind of pricey for the amount of packages inside the box.
I can find it in almost any store! Which it’s very good.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?