BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Saysha W.
Love these little strips! Perfect for a deep cleaning of pores. I've used these pore strips for a while now and will keep using them. They are easy to apply, definitely went beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend these strips and also the other biore range.
Achwek M.
I've been using this product for a while and I love it. I use this patches once a week and it makes my nose very clean, soft and free from blackheads. Ps: I don't have so much bblackheads on my nose.So if you're like me I really recommend you to try it
#biore#patches
Bombdiggity
This product was absolutely incredible, I was a bit skeptical at first as many people had complained about the pain this masks gives you when you are removing it, but although it was slightly painful this mask deep cleansed my skin and got rid of all the dirt and grime that was in my pores. I highly recommend it:)
isabelgardener y.
tamworth
I have heard some really good reviews on this product , I really like the package 📦 as it is very professional and convincing I have just tried this product and it cleaned my skin amazing all I would say is it hurt coming of but it is really good and do recommend!!!
Ricia W.
Hassocks
These Charcoal strips from Biore are my all-time favourite pire removing products. They genuinely work at removing pores and dead skin cells form the area, without leaving the skin dry or red afterwards. Easy to use and easy to remove, I’ve even for my fiancé hooked!
Kiana Marie M.
Yigo
If you have tried the regular pore strips... THESE ARE EVEN BETTER. Biore did it again. I use both the regular and these charcoal strips twice every week and it totally helped the appearance of my problem areas and pores. I also may add that they are so affordable!
Becca B.
Sheffield
I really would not recommend this product to anyone especially when it has such a high price tag on! This product advertises that it gets deep into pores and removes blackheads but no.. it doesn't. It just hurts to pull of and doesn't remove any blackheads with it.
Merle B.
This really took out all the stuff in my pores !! You have to do it multiple times though over a time span but now I can really see a difference on the number of blackheads on my nose:)) I would also recommend "steaming" your face first to open up the pores
Rukaiya K.
When it comes to nose strips I struggle to find good ones, but this product is amazing! It is easy to get as it is in the local drugstores (Superdrug’s, Boots) and even supermarkets! It removes all the blackheads on my nose and leaves it feeling very smooth. Definitely recommend
Beth C.
Got blackheads out. Wasnt amazing though. Effective but not great. These also tried my skin out. I bought this from superdrug, pretty pricey. Ive had better nose strips. They felt like they was ripping my skin off when i took them off, could be abit more gentle.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?