Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Love these little strips! Perfect for a deep cleaning of pores. I've used these pore strips for a while now and will keep using them. They are easy to apply, definitely went beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend these strips and also the other biore range.
I've been using this product for a while and I love it. I use this patches once a week and it makes my nose very clean, soft and free from blackheads. Ps: I don't have so much bblackheads on my nose.So if you're like me I really recommend you to try it
This product was absolutely incredible, I was a bit skeptical at first as many people had complained about the pain this masks gives you when you are removing it, but although it was slightly painful this mask deep cleansed my skin and got rid of all the dirt and grime that was in my pores. I highly recommend it:)
I have heard some really good reviews on this product , I really like the package 📦 as it is very professional and convincing I have just tried this product and it cleaned my skin amazing all I would say is it hurt coming of but it is really good and do recommend!!!
These Charcoal strips from Biore are my all-time favourite pire removing products. They genuinely work at removing pores and dead skin cells form the area, without leaving the skin dry or red afterwards. Easy to use and easy to remove, I’ve even for my fiancé hooked!
If you have tried the regular pore strips... THESE ARE EVEN BETTER. Biore did it again. I use both the regular and these charcoal strips twice every week and it totally helped the appearance of my problem areas and pores. I also may add that they are so affordable!
I really would not recommend this product to anyone especially when it has such a high price tag on! This product advertises that it gets deep into pores and removes blackheads but no.. it doesn't. It just hurts to pull of and doesn't remove any blackheads with it.
This really took out all the stuff in my pores !! You have to do it multiple times though over a time span but now I can really see a difference on the number of blackheads on my nose:)) I would also recommend "steaming" your face first to open up the pores
When it comes to nose strips I struggle to find good ones, but this product is amazing! It is easy to get as it is in the local drugstores (Superdrug’s, Boots) and even supermarkets! It removes all the blackheads on my nose and leaves it feeling very smooth. Definitely recommend
Got blackheads out. Wasnt amazing though. Effective but not great. These also tried my skin out. I bought this from superdrug, pretty pricey. Ive had better nose strips. They felt like they was ripping my skin off when i took them off, could be abit more gentle.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos