BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Caitlyn D.
Tulare, Ca
Pore strips are a must for my boyfriend and I. We both work in a job that we get dirty and have black heads on our noses. Though they may hurt when you pull them off for me they have worked great and seeing progress on his nose.
Aja M.
Marietta, GA
Very tacky, works like an actual charm. No more black heads and large stuffed pores, this clears it all right out. I trust these strips bc I use them often. Inexpensive, located at Walmart, easy to use. Def recommend to all my friends & return in the future.
Faith R.
I get lots of blackheads and zits around my nose and these are perfect for getting all the gunk out. They may hurt, but the pain is definitely worth the results. I use these every other week and have noticed great improvements.
Mary K.
Blue Grass
I love this product, I let it sit for about 15-20 minutes and peeling it off is so satisfying and I can see all the blackheads that come up. My nose feels so much better and it’s greatly priced, I always buy more when I run out
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
i feel like these worked for so many people other than me. i got recommended them so many times so i had to purchase. it barely removed black heads, and biore is one of the more expensive drug store brands so i was disappointed ☹️
Brittany M.
Absolutely love! Removing blackheads is always such a good feeling but when you have a peel that works wonders, it’s even better for you. It really deep cleans the pores and pulls out all of the bad toxins deep within your skin.
🎀 m.
This product is very good. It really does the job. It took out blackheads and whiteheads. The only thing is that it does hurt when you take it off. I would recommend using a cream or oil to soothe it and prevent swelling.
Keonna C.
Denton
These are wonderful for the gross dirt and oil particles that have built up on my nose and turned into blackheads. It takes away 60% of the dirt without irritating my skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Julia G.
Charlotte
This product is mediocre because it doesn’t actually remove black heads, only taking the top layer of skin and baby hairs. It hurts to remove and leaves the skin tender, there is definitely room for improvement because like I said, it does not penetrate black heads.
Caitlin L.
marysville
Purchased at: Walmart
It got all my blackheads off and didn’t leave me dry after taking the strip off. I would highly recommend this product for someone who doesn’t plan on spending an excess of money and still want the same results as if they had.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?