BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Geneviève B.
Boucherville
For my skin, this product did not really work. I always struggled with black heads, and even though I tried this products many times, it was always disappointing... I tried other products from more expensive brands like Fresh that worked way better.
Tamika S.
whangarei
Very easy to apply, only waited about 20 minuets and wen I stripped that piece off of my nose it felt like all the dirt had been lifted out of my pores an tbh it felt heavenly. Recommend buying his when you need to get rid of some unwelcome visitors.
Vicky C.
Bath
I loved them! They did an amazing job at clearing the blackheads from my pores! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a more affordable nose/pore strip! I am absolutely in love with this product!
Penelope M.
Santo Domingo Este
SO SO GOOD! I Love it so much!!! Mi cara tiene puntos blancos en la nariz y debajo del labio inferior, no son super notables pero yo sabia que esta ahi, la ci en youtube y la compre, me super limpio la cara!!!!!
Jessica S.
I love using pore strips, whether they work or not! I do find that these work but they don't do anything amazing, I like using these when I'm feeling like a bit of a pamper but other I prefer to use a cleanser.
Faith H.
Northern Ireland
It was a good product but didn’t fully work for me personally! It was good for the price I paid. This was my first time using the product so I didn’t have any expectations... maybe too harsh for sensitive skin.
Carys H.
newport
Cheap and high quality! Love them they work so well! I brought mine online! Met all my expectations and left me with soft skin and no black heads! I will definitely buy again ! Absolutely no room for improvement! I recommend!❤️
Khloe H.
Leicester
This was the first time using this product and it was good in removing dirt and oil, however I wouldn’t use it again as it didn’t remove as much as the box claimed so it dampend my expectations really. The product was gentle on my skin and did leave it feeling smooth, however I wouldn’t really purchase them again for how much they cost.
Alisha-isabella B.
shoreham by sea
These are the best thing ever made, met my expectations and more! They make your skin so smooth and fresh, absoloutly love this product, love love love!! Recommended to all of my friends and family will defiantly be buying loads of boxes of these
Abby R.
Really good strong cleansing strips. I prefer black rather than white cleansing strips so that I can actually see if it works well and cleans lots of pores. Sometimes it leaves some black sticky bits behind but it comes off with makeup remover.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?