BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Aneesha A.
new york
Best pore strip I’ve used. Took off all my blackheads and whiteheads. It kinda hurts and i’m scared the glue may cause wrinkles on my skin so I don’t use it more than once a month or so. Pretty good for the price too.
Kelsey G.
The only pore strip I use and trust. Constant instant results. And honestly satisfying to see the gross stuff leave my skin. It’s the only one that actually works that I’ve tried at least. Plus they’re usually on sale
claire h.
I just want to say that it really works and I’m very happy with it that it works because I try different products but with this run I felt like it really word and it dead so I would definitely buy this product again
It is a very deep cleaner that leaves you with no black spots. And also very good product for someone that have acne problems. Is super effective because is very deep . Yes totaly is a very good product. I wiil buy ir again because i dont wan too have black spots and thar product help me
Amanda L.
Airdrie, AB
I love these nose strips. There really do work at giving me a deep clean and take everything out of my pores. I like that after I use them my pores look smaller and my skin is so smooth. I would defiantly recommend to all my friends and family and I have even given as a gift to a friend who was moving and she loves them and did then on the plane. 😀
Jenn R.
These strips are adequate but have not been as effective for me as the original Biore strips.
These strips can leave some of the black adhesive behind on your face which isn't the easiest to remove. Considering that the function of these strips is to clean your pores, the sticky glue residue left behind on the skin is opposite the desired result.
Millie C.
We've all see the endless and satisfying videos of blackhead removal our pores, and this is one popular method of doing so. The product kind of worked for me, it did visibly remove some disgusting stuff from my pores, though not much overall difference was noticed. The key to removing blackheads lies deeper than physically pulling from your skin.
Mandy P.
Love this product , it's pretty neat to use. You can actually see and feel  results immediately. I've used a couple of differently types. Charcoal one is my fav. Love the results
Dayrien R.
Calgary
Defiantly get all the gunk out but it is a lil pricey for what you get cus you only get a few patches for like $8. I am willing to pay the price because they do work very well.
Marwa F.
Marche très bien, mais ne retire pas complètement tout les points noirs, encore quelques reste au niveau des ailes du nez, le prix vaut ce qu’il vaut et le packaging est mignon
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?