BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
kira s.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
I do love Biore and they are definitely my go-to brand, but these didn’t seem to work as well as I hoped. I have extremely deep pores and when I use pore strips I often see the results quite clearly (on my face and on the strip) but these I didn’t see anything. I just think they may have jumped on the charcoal bandwagon with this one, although I do love Biore as a skincare company
member-97c4e
I didn’t really expect these to work after seeing others review the same type of products but they actually work pretty well at removing blackheads, and they’re very simple and easy to use, with clear instructions, I would recommend these to others as they are pretty affordable aswell
Ella M.
Fleet
These black strips are so much better to see all the oil and dirt that comes out. So easy to apply and very effective works really well usually after an exfoliate to lift the dirt out of your pores so the strip can get to it. Make sure to moisturise after as they can dry you out
Tasha C.
Brossard
The Bioré Charcoal Nose Strips were a first time buy for me. I purchased these at my local Jean Coutu and they were both gentle and harsh. The packaging was mediocre. Overall they did work however, on the first time use they’ll get all they can. The first time I used them I was impressed however, the second time it got nothing because the easiest went first and the hardest didn’t go at all.
Alyssa K.
Waterloo
I was pleasantly surprised how well these strips worked for how little they cost. They left my nose feeling soft and smooth for days. I also liked the scent of the charcoal and would recommend this product.
Anjani P.
BRAMPTON, ON
This product removes all my whiteheads and keeps my skin clear. It would be better for ppl with oily skin to use it after washing your face and also applying some sort of lotion after removing the strip.
Gates S.
Thunder Bay , ON
I honestly don’t like these just cause they don’t stay on my nose very well so it misses a lot of blackheads but where it dose stick pulls a lot out. I wish they would make it into a liquid! I don’t think I’ll be buying these again...
Tayler F.
Delta , BC
Compared to the regular pore strips, I would say that these work the same. They remove shot the same amount of stuff from your pores. They’re a reasonable price and widely available. The only downside I have found is that the charcoal sticks to the side of my nose and is hard to get off sometimes. Aside from that they are great.
emily h.
norwich
good product although left my nose stinging a bit afterwards.... i bought these from superdrug and they worked although i don’t have mad blackheads it definitely made my nose feel less clogged and dirty.
Tessa A.
I don’t liked the product. But that’s because I got an allergic reaction to it. It was my first time using it so I didn’t know it was so harsh to my skin. If you’re not allergic to it i think it would be a good product. But I can’t give a good review after what happened. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?