BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Zara A.
Kuwait
My forever Favourite pores strip for my nose. It literally cleans the gunk out of my skin. The only problem is it leaves your skin a bit dry so dont forget to moisturize and enjoy this product :)
Georgia D.
Ashford
Didn’t even use the whole packet. Product does not work, used as directed on the packaging on two occasions and ended up giving to a friend who had the same issues. Pricey in comparison to other, better quality brands. Packaging looks cheap and outdated.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
I don't think this is necessary in my life, I don't see many improvements in the skin around my nose after using that. Maybe I don't have lots of blackheads and they do nothing for my small ones.
19 B.
Found this product much better than any others I have tried, such as own brands from drugstores etc. However didn’t remove as many blackheads as I thought it would! Would use again, though
Gild E.
This product helped with my pores on my nose as I noticed that they were really clogged up before using this product. I bought it from superdrug and I would definitely recommend anyone to buy it
Summer W.
nambour
This product was extremely easy to use and very effective. The whole process took less than 10 minutes. This product is good value for its price and this was the first time I used this product but I would definitely buy again.
Vybz T.
Dublin
Amazing product highly recommend for anyone looking for a good pore removal strip and the best of the one who has the best customer in a while but the one who is selling the same item and they have a lot more to say and I will not say anything to anyone else
Ashwini R.
Sydney
Very good product 👍👍 cleared my pores effectively and my Whitehead disappeared after the usage. I will definitely use this product again and I will recommend this to my friends as well. Cheers
Nada S.
I like Bioré charcoal strips , I love to try it and I'll be satisfied to buy it online cuz it's not available in my country . This is my first time to try it I think it 's not harsh when you put on the skin . I absolutely wanna buy it and I recommend it for All women Bioré lovers .
クロイ・バミンガーム B.
Chester
So good! Use all the time, can’t recommend enough for a little pamper night to sort your pores out. Nothing I love more than the feeling after you’ve pulled them off. Little pricey sometimes though.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?