Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
My forever Favourite pores strip for my nose. It literally cleans the gunk out of my skin. The only problem is it leaves your skin a bit dry so dont forget to moisturize and enjoy this product :)
Didn’t even use the whole packet. Product does not work, used as directed on the packaging on two occasions and ended up giving to a friend who had the same issues. Pricey in comparison to other, better quality brands. Packaging looks cheap and outdated.
I don't think this is necessary in my life, I don't see many improvements in the skin around my nose after using that. Maybe I don't have lots of blackheads and they do nothing for my small ones.
Found this product much better than any others I have tried, such as own brands from drugstores etc. However didn’t remove as many blackheads as I thought it would! Would use again, though
This product helped with my pores on my nose as I noticed that they were really clogged up before using this product. I bought it from superdrug and I would definitely recommend anyone to buy it
This product was extremely easy to use and very effective. The whole process took less than 10 minutes. This product is good value for its price and this was the first time I used this product but I would definitely buy again.
Amazing product highly recommend for anyone looking for a good pore removal strip and the best of the one who has the best customer in a while but the one who is selling the same item and they have a lot more to say and I will not say anything to anyone else
Very good product 👍👍 cleared my pores effectively and my Whitehead disappeared after the usage. I will definitely use this product again and I will recommend this to my friends as well. Cheers
I like Bioré charcoal strips , I love to try it and I'll be satisfied to buy it online cuz it's not available in my country . This is my first time to try it I think it 's not harsh when you put on the skin . I absolutely wanna buy it and I recommend it for All women Bioré lovers .
So good! Use all the time, can’t recommend enough for a little pamper night to sort your pores out. Nothing I love more than the feeling after you’ve pulled them off. Little pricey sometimes though.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos