BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Karly F.
This was my first time trying the product.
It stuck to the skin well and made my skin feel really clean and soft after use.
I wish I had seen better results after using it, I didn’t notice very much residue on the pore strip when I took it off.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Bangor, Wales
This nose pore mask saved I and my boyfriends life. He uses it more regularly than I do and honestly I can see the difference. His black heads have significantly reduced and is nose is smoother. One of my favourites and Definitely worth trying👌🏽
Candi M.
Auckland
This product is a touch and go for me, most times it works and few times it doesn’t. It is effective in its respective places, but few times it becomes sticky and hard to come off without actually pull the pores out. It might be just because of my skin type, but I do recommend to try it.
Emily P.
Hamilton road, Horsham
I have seen so much hype over the charcoal masks online so I just had to try it. I found that it does what it says and met my expectations I’m not a big fan of the price like most people, simply because it’s a drug store product so I would hope you would at least get more for the price.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
THESE WILL NOT WORK IN THE LONG RUN. Keep reading to understand why, and for an alternate solution that actually DOES work :)

Yes, I used to use these, because I was so excited about the satisfaction of seeing blackheads get pulled out of my nose. But the truth is, while these things might be satisfying, they don't work in the long run. Not only will they make your pores look bigger, but they're only getting the tip of the icerberg when it comes to blackheads, meaning that those little nasties are going to come back REALLY fast! This goes for pore peeling masks as well, basically anything of that nature, not just the Biore strips. If you REALLY want to see a difference in your blackheads, here's what I suggest:

1)Steam face/hot cloth to open your pores. This step is essential to maximize results.
2)Use a 2% salicylic acid solution on target areas, leave to sit on your skin for about 20 mins. This will cut through the grime in your pores.
3)Use a clay mask, and leave on until dry. I personally find the Aztec Indian Secret Clay Mask to work very well. This binds to the impurities in your pores, making it easier to dig them out.
4)Wash off mask when it's dried, and apply a cleansing oil/oil based cleanser to affected area, and let sit for 15-20 mins. This brings whatever is left in your pores to the surface, to be washed away when you wipe away the oil.
5)Use cold water or a pore tightening serum to close your pores, in order to prevent future blackheads from forming!

I know it's a longer process than using pore strips, but the longterm benefits are amazing, and it WORKS! Take it from a former skeptic ;)
Terrilynn B.
Burin
I love this product!! For years I have been battling with
Black heads since I have started using these my
Nose is becoming softer and hardly any black head!! The pours are closing nicely and I’m not using them more often with great results!
rebecca c.
Bath
These nose strips were as you would expect. They did help my clogged pores but not as much as i would like. Sometimes they weren’t there hate sticky but i did see a difference when i used them however small.
I would definetly but again but i would look out for other brands too.
Doffle S.
Useless.Doesn't even work and barley sticks.Leaves a lot of residue on the skin once peeled off which also is difficult to wash off.Put on clogged pores,removed and still had clogged pores.Very disappointed.I do not recommend this at all.
Mia H.
I have just recently started using this product and I quite like it. The first time I used it I didn't really notice anything different about my pores, but I found that lightly exfoliating my nose and cheek area really need the difference.
Amy D.
Really unclogs pores, more it’s left on the more it seems to clean out. I buy these regularly and will always buy these. You want a black head free nose get these!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?