BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
This is an affordable way to clear blackheads on the nose but it's not worth it in my opinion. Your nose needs to be wet for the strip to stick on and you leave it there for a little bit. Then you slowly peel it off and yes it does clear your blackheads pretty good, but it always leaves a black residue on my nose. And my nose always ends up feeling really sore almost raw. It's too harsh on my skin.
Chelsey L.
morehead
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great! You can instantly see clean & smaller pores! I actually experience large pores on my nose that I despise and this product helps so much!
Taylor C.
Tustin
Purchased at: Target
Love these things. Helps pull out hard to reach blackheads. Easy to use. Put on wet nose and let dry then peel off and see all the debris from clogged pores. Kind of gross to see what is stuck in your pores.
Holli V.
Ogden
Purchased at: Walmart
So I like Biore nose strips there are some of my favorite I'm not understanding lovable charcoal ones though the shape of them is awkward I don't feel like they fit on my face personally very well and they're really stiff so I don't feel like they form to my nose well either. They dry a lot faster than the Box recommends leaving them on I don't like the black residue at least behind when you peel it off other than that it works and spots but it actually attaches to
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
These strips are amazing. I do not use these a lot. I only use them when I need a little more deep cleaning on my pores and they work like a charm. I love them so much and you can see what comes off of your skin in the little strip when you are done.
Marie R.
Fort Wayne
Worked well for the price point! I have sensitive skin prone to breakouts and my skin reacted well to this.
Nicole K.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these pore strips! I just used one about 30 minutes ago on my nose. They are great for treating the blackheads I get on my nose. They are easy to use and are very effective. Will definitely buy over and over again!
Lindsay C.
Eaton Rapids
Purchased at: Walmart
These biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips worked well. My nose was super smooth afterwards. Gentle strips. First time using them but would definitely use them again. Good value not too pricey.
Christina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product worked alright but it did not help with my black heads I feel like it just sat on my face, maybe that specific one I used was defective I'm not sure but at that specific moment it did not work out
Mariibell R.
austell
Purchased at: Target
I like it because it removes all the pimples that I have and obviously cleans my nose well
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?