Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
It definitely does what it claims. It definitely cleans my pores and made my skin smoother. However I do have sensitive skin and it hurt to use it when pulling the strip off but that's just cause of my skin type.
Very easy to apply, only waited about 20 minuets and wen I stripped that piece off of my nose it felt like all the dirt had been lifted out of my pores an tbh it felt heavenly. Recommend buying his when you need to get rid of some unwelcome visitors.
I did not like these. I didn’t find the pulled any blackheads out. And the charcoal stayed on my skin after pulling off the stop and it was difficult to get off it irritated my sensitive skin. Wouldn’t recommend.
For my skin, this product did not really work. I always struggled with black heads, and even though I tried this products many times, it was always disappointing... I tried other products from more expensive brands like Fresh that worked way better.
they were really good to help get dirty out of my pores but I felt as if the charcoal ones were better for some reason, I bought it at Boots and it kinda met my expectations, I feel as if they could get deeper into your pores to get EVERYTHING OUT :)
Worked great on my skin but can be a little drying ! They were very effective for my nose. They were very easy to apply and remove with little pain. Purchased these at walmart. First time trying them and i would definitely reccomend these to others!
SO SO GOOD! I Love it so much!!! Mi cara tiene puntos blancos en la nariz y debajo del labio inferior, no son super notables pero yo sabia que esta ahi, la ci en youtube y la compre, me super limpio la cara!!!!!
I loved them! They did an amazing job at clearing the blackheads from my pores! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a more affordable nose/pore strip! I am absolutely in love with this product!
These are the best thing ever made, met my expectations and more! They make your skin so smooth and fresh, absoloutly love this product, love love love!! Recommended to all of my friends and family will defiantly be buying loads of boxes of these
I love using pore strips, whether they work or not! I do find that these work but they don't do anything amazing, I like using these when I'm feeling like a bit of a pamper but other I prefer to use a cleanser.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos