BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Olivia M.
Walmer
It definitely does what it claims. It definitely cleans my pores and made my skin smoother. However I do have sensitive skin and it hurt to use it when pulling the strip off but that's just cause of my skin type.
Tamika S.
whangarei
Very easy to apply, only waited about 20 minuets and wen I stripped that piece off of my nose it felt like all the dirt had been lifted out of my pores an tbh it felt heavenly. Recommend buying his when you need to get rid of some unwelcome visitors.
Topanga R.
Tillsonburg
I did not like these. I didn’t find the pulled any blackheads out. And the charcoal stayed on my skin after pulling off the stop and it was difficult to get off it irritated my sensitive skin. Wouldn’t recommend.
Geneviève B.
Boucherville
For my skin, this product did not really work. I always struggled with black heads, and even though I tried this products many times, it was always disappointing... I tried other products from more expensive brands like Fresh that worked way better.
Lucy M.
Ilford
they were really good to help get dirty out of my pores but I felt as if the charcoal ones were better for some reason, I bought it at Boots and it kinda met my expectations, I feel as if they could get deeper into your pores to get EVERYTHING OUT :)
Brḭtt |.
Sudbury, ON
Worked great on my skin but can be a little drying ! They were very effective for my nose. They were very easy to apply and remove with little pain. Purchased these at walmart. First time trying them and i would definitely reccomend these to others!
Penelope M.
Santo Domingo Este
SO SO GOOD! I Love it so much!!! Mi cara tiene puntos blancos en la nariz y debajo del labio inferior, no son super notables pero yo sabia que esta ahi, la ci en youtube y la compre, me super limpio la cara!!!!!
Vicky C.
Bath
I loved them! They did an amazing job at clearing the blackheads from my pores! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a more affordable nose/pore strip! I am absolutely in love with this product!
Alisha-isabella B.
shoreham by sea
These are the best thing ever made, met my expectations and more! They make your skin so smooth and fresh, absoloutly love this product, love love love!! Recommended to all of my friends and family will defiantly be buying loads of boxes of these
Jessica S.
I love using pore strips, whether they work or not! I do find that these work but they don't do anything amazing, I like using these when I'm feeling like a bit of a pamper but other I prefer to use a cleanser.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?