BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kayla M.
Cherry Creek
I use these strips about once a week and I love them!! They really clean out your pores and get all the dirt and oils out. Tends to dry out my nose a little bit but I just use regular lotion after. I get mine at Walmart and they are about $6.
sophia n.
Whitesburg
very effective and easy to use, this brand has never disappointed me through the years of using them!
they are a good price for how well they work and how many you get in a box! no room for improvement!
Aly E.
Conroe
Purchased at: Walmart
I love anything biore. Add charcoal in the mix and im trying it. It does great things for pores and my blackheads
Purchased at: Walgreens
Product did nothing for me , I bought this product on more than one occasion and had absolutely no results I was definitely disappointed for the most part , I ended up giving them away to my younger sister Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Maddie C.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product for the price. Didn’t pull white heads out like shown in videos but I should not of expected that
Alyssa S.
Biglerville, PA
These strips worked and didn’t work for me. I think they’re a good price. But, they didn’t pull out as much of blackheads as I expected. I didn’t really see a difference. I would recommend people with a smaller amount of blackheads to try this, but it just doesn’t work for me!
Khadajia B.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Walgreens
These pore strips really get the job done . The packaging is very nice and sleek , they are very gentle . I’d recommend them to anyone . The results are very affective. I am a repeat buyer and I can’t not have this product
Kaitlin B.
Mesquite
It worked great when I did it slowly.I used it after washing my face and it pulled out more than I thought it would. There was a little redness after but no more than I figured. It works best if you do it slowly and take your time.  I got impatient while doing it a second time and the pain and tenderness  made me regret not taking my time.
Rachel M.
I  bought these charcoal pore strips from Target with very low expectations as all the other brands I've tried haven't had any results. However, that all changed after trying Biore! I highly recommend them. The amount of gunk that was removed was astounding and I will continue to buy this brand over any others. Reasonably priced and highly effective - can't be beat!
Tia K.
This product is interesting and I have not quite figured out how I feel about it. It works to clean my pores, but I'm not sure it's good for my skin. It does what it says it does, but I'm not sure if it's a product I need. I have bought this product several times but I have not decided if I will purchase again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?