BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Laura F.
Starbeck avenue , Newcastle
The only reason this isn’t getting 5 stars is the price

These pore strips work wonders to the point where my boyfriend even steals them off me, not useful when they cost a fortune to replace. I swear by these pore strips and would definitely recommend these to people I know. I noticed a significant difference in my skin from using these strips. It’s just a shame that as a student it is not possible to keep a constant supply of this product in my toiletries bag.
Leslie B.
Those are amazing!! They are so helpfull to getting out those black points out of your nose because they use charcoal and you just need to put that pore strip in your nose and it will change your skin within few minutes.
Lorna H.
York
I like this product and it works really well, but I don’t know if it’s just my sensitive skin it feels like when I’m breathing through my nose it’s frozen but then the air is like a hot fire. I feel this soothes when I’m in the bath
Jess C.
STOKE-ON-TRENT
I swear by these strips. I use them all the time and get amazing results after every use. They are so easy to use. I purchased these from my local Superdrug where they have a huge range of their products. Would 100% buy again.
Laura R.
Stockport
Definitely a brand that a trust to use, I felt like it could have gotten rid of more blackheads though. My chin is a blackhead problem area too so I use one for there too. My skin definitely feels silky and looks better after too.
Donna O.
Wexford
This are the best thing since sliced bread for me, i suffer with really oiley skin on my nose but severely dry skin everywhere else on my face. This works but it just targets my blackheads and removes most of the oils on my nose.
Sofia d.
London
This is a cult product for me. I use them every month to deep clean my nose, not really because I have blackheads but because it removes all the dirt from inside my small pores. I tame off my makeup, double wash my face and put it on damp skin. I then take a bath and after I remove jt slowly and finish with an exfoliation to clean the top surface and feel my skin tight and clean. The charcoal really helps remove impurities even from the smallest pores.
Elizabeth C.
It got rid of all of my blackheads and it didn’t leave my skin irritated. I bought it in Kruidvat, a drugstore in The Netherlands. The packaging was okay, nothing special. It met my expectations! Definitely would purchase again.
Leilah B.
Good packaging and price. Easy to follow instructions.However the product did not get all of my impurities and black heads out, but it did leave my skin feeling a lot clearer. The biggest downfall of this product would definitely be pain when removing the pore strip.
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Me encantan !

Funcionales, baratas y no son abrasivas. Me gustó que sean tan prácticas.

Al principio estaba dudosa si serían o no una buena impresión. Pero resultó que no había de que dudar.

Me saco toda la suciedad en minutos
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?