Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Quickly drying, nice scent. I struggle with these peel off masks as I have very small pores, en steaming beforehand usually doesn't end in quite the desired results. But it does give the skin a brightening effect which I am quite the fan of. Just, doesn't work for me 100%.
Absolutely swear by these. Sounds vilebut pulls all the disgusting blackheads from my nose area. I suffer with terrible open pores and these really do what it says on the box. I use these every week. I dread to think what my nose would be like without these in my life
Just like the other Boire Products, i would also recommend this to others as it does not harm our skin but cleans it on a gentle way. For my skin type it's really effective and with nice packaging that would attracts buyers. I will definitely purchase this product again .
Very efficient and not too abrasive on the skin. Easy to use and my skin feels clearer and softer afterwards. I would recommend making sure your skin is free from any moisturisers first so the strips stick better and then apply a moisturiser afterwards to avoid dry areas
I love this product! It’s so great. The package is nice and telling you everything you need. The price is not so bad for the product you get. I always buy it online on in my local drugstore. I would highly recommend it
I think that the concept of these is great! However, they for me could definitely be more effective in blackhead removal, and so I use this in combination with other exfoliating products. I bought it in boots and have been buying it there ever since, the price is definitely worth it for what you get out of the product!
Work really nicely and I can see the effect after using it,makes my nose feel nice and smooth, however it obviously doesn’t get rid of everything as its not that strong, it removes all the dirt and blackheads from the surface of the skin but not the ones further down :)
I liked this product, I can't comment on the price as my friend purchased them, they felt good quality and I enjoyed using them, however they weren't of massive use to me as I don't suffer from blackheads greatly, although they did extract a couple that I didn't realise were there!
I love Biore’s original strips and with the whole new Charcoal craze I thought I would give these a go! The black makes it easier to see extracted blackheads but other than that worked just the same as the orginal ones. I do find the glue used in them drying on my skin.
I found these strips fun to use but not super effective. I also wasn’t thrilled about the black marks left on my skin (ironic considering they are designed to get rid of blackheads). I wouldn’t say my skin felt any cleaner. All in all, I wouldn’t purchase again but might be better for someone who has more blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos