BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maana L.
Quickly drying, nice scent. I struggle with these peel off masks as I have very small pores, en steaming beforehand usually doesn't end in quite the desired results. But it does give the skin a brightening effect which I am quite the fan of. Just, doesn't work for me 100%.
Kelly M.
Uk
Absolutely swear by these. Sounds vilebut pulls all the disgusting blackheads from my nose area. I suffer with terrible open pores and these really do what it says on  the box. I use these every week. I dread to think what my nose would be like without these in my life
Angelica R.
san jose del monte, bulacan
Just like the other Boire Products, i would also recommend this to others as it does not harm our skin but cleans it on a gentle way. For my skin type it's really effective and with nice packaging that would attracts buyers. I will definitely purchase this product again .
Rionach O.
Terenure, Dublin 6w
Very efficient and not too abrasive on the skin. Easy to use and my skin feels clearer and softer afterwards. I would recommend making sure your skin is free from any moisturisers first so the strips stick better and then apply a moisturiser afterwards to avoid dry areas
Justyna Z.
I love this product! It’s so great. The package is nice and telling you everything you need. The price is not so bad for the product you get. I always buy it online on in my local drugstore. I would highly recommend it
Louisa C.
Sheffield
I think that the concept of these is great! However, they for me could definitely be more effective in blackhead removal, and so I use this in combination with other exfoliating products. I bought it in boots and have been buying it there ever since, the price is definitely worth it for what you get out of the product!
Natalia C.
Work really nicely and I can see the effect after using it,makes my nose feel nice and smooth, however it obviously doesn’t get rid of everything as its not that strong, it removes all the dirt and blackheads from the surface of the skin but not the ones further down :)
Rachel F.
Warwickshire , Kenilworth
I liked this product, I can't comment on the price as my friend purchased them, they felt good quality and I enjoyed using them, however they weren't of massive use to me as I don't suffer from blackheads greatly, although they did extract a couple that I didn't realise were there!
Kara B.
I love Biore’s original strips and with the whole new Charcoal craze I thought I would give these a go! The black makes it easier to see extracted blackheads but other than that worked just the same as the orginal ones. I do find the glue used in them drying on my skin.
Jodie B.
Legal, AB
I found these strips fun to use but not super effective. I also wasn’t thrilled about the black marks left on my skin (ironic considering they are designed to get rid of blackheads). I wouldn’t say my skin felt any cleaner. All in all, I wouldn’t purchase again but might be better for someone who has more blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?