BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Keiah B.
Memphis
This is also a very productive product.It removes a lot of unwanted dirt from your pores and doesn’t hurt as bad.It really met my expectations because I have seen other use it and it worked for the so I wanted to know if it would work for me.Theres really nothing left to improve!
Catherine M.
Derry, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
They get the job done, amazing and highly recommend! Super affordable and they come with a ton! Very easy to use, just wet your nose then stick on and done! I think everyone should try these or the original, both amazing!
Marissa M.
Fort Myers
Worked really well! Really enjoyed on how easy the product was to use. Would recommend to anyone who has white head problems on their nose.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the charcoal pore strips! The only thing I don’t like is how they don’t always stick on all the way and get the gunk out of my pores. But overall, they do work and are easy to use!
Haley D.
Kewanee
Purchased at: Walmart
I have really bad blackheads on my nose and I couldn’t find anything to get rid of them. Then I found this product and it works really well. I use them all the time and after your nose is really clear and smooth.
Katrina S.
Scranton
Purchased at: Walmart
The cleansing charcoal porestrips are just as amazing, removes all the dirt and black heads from my nose. Satisfies me to the fullest. Gentle and easy out on.
Brittney V.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these strips they work okay but it doesn’t get all of my blackheads out. The face wash is more effective in my opinion. The strips were gentle on the skin and didn’t irritate me at all. For how much they are I would buy them again. They work okay better than others that I have tried.
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved how it sucked the impurities right out of my nose! It’s a problem area for me.
Shelley B.
Rancho Cucamonga
It’s been a while since I’ve used anything like this, but when i did I didn’t find it working at all like the packaging states. The packing is nice, and good price but I wasn’t too satisfied. Maybe they have changed and I should try again for my husband, but I’m skeptical, but will always leave my honest review if I eve get my hands on these again.
Davido D.
Oh my god this is the best thing for black heads I  used it an the  first time I used it I was up sis I love it and it’s really cheap
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?