BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kellee W.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these products. Mainly because I’m addicted to looking at what comes out of my pores. There’s nothing special about the packaging, but I love using this product. I would definitely recommend it.
Ariana S.
Purchased at: Target
This product removes a large amount of blackheads without drying your skin! You can see everything it removed once it is peeled off.
haydee a.
waycross, ga
Purchased at: Walmart
This does take off most of your black heads on the nose area, what I like that it's easy to use and no mess. I love it.
Katelynn B.
Homer
I like these pore strips and they did help with blackheads, I normally used them at night right before bed! The only thing I didn’t like was that I was I feel like I need to constantly use them or I get blackheads more often.
Miriam 👑.
Works amazing! I use 3 times a week and my nose stays soooo soft! Its not even expensive, just a couple bucks for such a good product
Nwadum T.
Montgomery, Illinois
When I first got it I thought it was going to rip off my skin because the directions aren't really that clear when you get. I did the whole process and I felt a little irritated because it felt very sticky to my skin and I was scared. After a good month the blackheads on my nose started to decrease, but then my nose would be really dry. The price makes total sense showing how much you get with it and I recommend to only use once a week. The only downfall I would have of the product would be  the stickiness onto the skin once the pore strip is removed.
It took out my pore out it was a really good product to use. It was a good value and it was really a low price. you guys should try this out itbreally works and it's cheaper if you don't want to waste a lot of money on other skin products you should by this.
Ashleigh S.
Waynoka, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Really felt these strips pulling all the hunk and grime from my face. Definitely visible results on the black strip. Would purchase again.
Rica G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Well, I bought my boyfriend this pore strips and was very excited for him to use it since the reviews are quite impressive. I really thought it will get rid of some if not most of his blackheads. Well after using it, nothing really changed. The strips doesnt even stick on his nose..
Courtney S.
Riverside
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pulled stuff out of my skin but left my skin irritated and dry. Good price for the product. Packaging was normal.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?