BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Courtney C.
North wales
Great detox for pore effected skin. I get very large pores around my nose and try to reduce them in any way I can. I came across this product which is fairly priced and works well. The only down side is that there isn’t many strips in the pack.
Kat G.
Was not impressed with these at all. I had heard great things about these, but was super disappointed while using them. They didn’t adhere to nose well and didn’t fit my nose shape, it barely removed any black heads and the adhesive stuck to my nose. I had to scrub the adhesive off my nose, which just made the situation worse. I won’t buy these again.
Estefanie♛ C.
Guatemala
Those products are like WHATTTT... freaking good, meet me expectations? Yesss for sure. I buy it in Walmart, every Biore products. I thing that have nice packaging I like it. Those are like for improvement like real quick. You should try it!!!
Henedina H.
Está muy bien el producto
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips LLo mejor para limpiar la cara 👍👍👍
Yo suelo usarlo dos veces en semana para tener una cara bien limpia y fresca, se nota la diferencia cuando usas este producto y otros...mi nariz es grasa y cuando uso las biore deep cleansing me deja una nariz perfecta 😊😊
Evelin ♡.
Gelsenkirchen
I have always been scared to use pore strips after friends told me how much they hurt to pull off. I did my research and continuously found myself coming across these biore charcoal pore strips as winners. These were INCREDIBLE! I noticed way less oil coming from my nose the next few days after and the black strips mean you can see all the gross stuff that you pull off of your nose! Plus, they didn't hurt at all to pull off! Just make sure you follow the instructions exactly.
vanessa c.
I try this one a few weeks ago and I really like take of a good number dark pores in my nose , doesn't smell bad ,and the only thing that I didn't like to much was Tha was a little painfully to peel off put the rest was good. I recommend
Tima M.
brisbane
This product was at Priceline and because of the charcoal craze I had to try this out. It’s easy and simple directions made it quick to apply and it wasn’t too painful to remove just make sure to steam your face before applying so you can get all the use out of your purchase!
Laura F.
Starbeck avenue , Newcastle
The only reason this isn’t getting 5 stars is the price

These pore strips work wonders to the point where my boyfriend even steals them off me, not useful when they cost a fortune to replace. I swear by these pore strips and would definitely recommend these to people I know. I noticed a significant difference in my skin from using these strips. It’s just a shame that as a student it is not possible to keep a constant supply of this product in my toiletries bag.
Leslie B.
Those are amazing!! They are so helpfull to getting out those black points out of your nose because they use charcoal and you just need to put that pore strip in your nose and it will change your skin within few minutes.
Katie A.
London / Brighton
Love this product it really does extract your pores if the instructions are followed correctly. I have used these strips religiously and I purchase mine from any local drugstore, e.g. Superdrug or boots and I would highly recommend.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?