BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
miranda a.
jamestown
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this product definitely don’t leave it on too long it will be hard to get off it is gentle on skin an I love them they come in nice packets an easy to use.
Morgan M.
San Francisco
Purchased at: ULTA
The strips didn’t really collect as much as they could have. I have used Bioré products in the past and was not all that thrilled with this one in particular. However I am not a huge charcoal product fan to begin with.
member-f15a8
Purchased at: Walmart
These didn't seem to pull anything from my pores. I prefer the original and will be getting that from now on.
Emily H.
Boise
Purchased at: Walmart
It is great for a quick touchup on the nose. However it does not get as much blackheads off as I thought it would. It is still a great product because it takes all the dry skin on my nose.
Ur d.
kokomo
Purchased at: Target
These are some of my favorite pore strips. Pulls all that nasty stuff right out. Plus it makes your skin so soft! I buy them all the time. And I wold suggest them to other people as well because they are so good!!
Katelyn B.
Purchased at: Walmart
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I have tried every kind of strips and these are the only ones that have worked for me. I have deep pores and they worked every time !
Allie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my go to “Cheap” products, I buy this product from Walmart and it is almost always on sale. I Especially use these when I have a stubborn break out with blackheads. These strips leave my nose feeling smooth and clean!
Ember M.
Ann Arbor
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product! I love how quick, easy, and effective they are. You can see results right away. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations.
Megan W.
Manchester
Purchased at: CVS
These pore strips are great and work really nice -if your pores are already massive- but it does quiet fine in a pinch.
Jessica K.
Cleveland
Purchased at: CVS
I live for the charcoal masks as the show all of the dirt and oil that is pulled from your skin.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?