Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips were amazing for reducing and clearing my pores. Great value for money and not too expensive. It was my first time using these strips and I will definitely use them again. Exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to anyone wanting to tackle those pores on your nose.
I really like this product and I think that you will too. It’s pretty gentle, and easy to take off. It’s effective, but sometimes it’s a little painful to take off. I am a repeat user, and I really like it.
I actually loved this ones it helped me a LOT!! With that ones in the nose areas because theres is where more blackheads appear. And actually also helped with the thick facial hairs that appeared in those areas to even thoug that they wdre a little bit umcobfortable. But i loved them.
Perfect for getting rid of those annoying blackheads. Affordable as you get 6 strips, would recommend using a maximum of once a week as can imagine it could cause damage and strip your skin of natural oils which is not ideal! But would certainly recommend as I can say it really does works!
Didn’t notice a huge difference, wouldn’t say it was a waste of money considering how cheap it was. But next time would look for a different one. Bought in Superdrug, wouldn’t buy again.
I like these pore strips as they helped to clear up stubborn blackheads that were in my skin. I purchased this product online and it did meet my expectations as it proved to be effective on my skin. I would but again and definitely recommend to others with similar or my extensive conditions
These pore strips are effective and gentle on my skin. While I don’t notice much of a difference between these charcoal strips and Biore’s classic version, I do find that they leave more sticky residue afterwards (washes off after a rinse).
Recently tried out the Bioré nose pore strips, the packaging was average but sanitary. The product was quite pricey overall compared to other alternatives and I picked it up in my local Boots store. It worked well, and if you don't mind spending the extra money, I would totally recommend!
I’ve been using the strips for a while now. I like to used them and feel my nose is clean. It’s a great product! Removing them can hurt a little depending on your level of pain, but it’s ok. I would definitely recommend them
I feel like it helps removed prolonged and upcoming bacteria developing in the skin and cleanses your pores it met my expectations and biore has never disappointed
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos