BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amie M.
Prestwick
These strips were amazing for reducing and clearing my pores. Great value for money and not too expensive. It was my first time using these strips and I will definitely use them again. Exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to anyone wanting to tackle those pores on your nose.
Gabriella A.
I really like this product and I think that you will too. It’s pretty gentle, and easy to take off. It’s effective, but sometimes it’s a little painful to take off. I am a repeat user, and I really like it.
Lupita C.
Villa Macultepec
I actually loved this ones it helped me a LOT!! With that ones in the nose areas because theres is where more blackheads appear. And actually also helped with the thick facial hairs that appeared in those areas to  even thoug that they wdre a little bit umcobfortable. But i loved them.
Lucy P.
Harlow
Perfect for getting rid of those annoying blackheads. Affordable as you get 6 strips, would recommend using a maximum of once a week as can imagine it could cause damage and strip your skin of natural oils which is not ideal! But would certainly recommend as I can say it really does works!
Alex H.
Didn’t notice a huge difference, wouldn’t say it was a waste of money considering how cheap it was. But next time would look for a different one. Bought in Superdrug, wouldn’t buy again.
Keish B.
I like these pore strips as they helped to clear up stubborn blackheads that were in my skin. I purchased this product online and it did meet my expectations as it proved to be effective on my skin. I would but again and definitely recommend to others with similar or my extensive conditions
Emma R.
Vancouver
These pore strips are effective and gentle on my skin. While I don’t notice much of a difference between these charcoal strips and Biore’s classic version, I do find that they leave more sticky residue afterwards (washes off after a rinse).
Josie M.
Northamptonshire, Wellingborough
Recently tried out the Bioré nose pore strips, the packaging was average but sanitary. The product was quite pricey overall compared to other alternatives and I picked it up in my local Boots store. It worked well, and if you don't mind spending the extra money, I would totally recommend!
Natalia O.
Coquitlam , BC
I’ve been using the strips for a while now. I like to used them and feel my nose is clean. It’s a great product! Removing them can hurt a little depending on your level of pain, but it’s ok. I would definitely recommend them
Joy_ E.
115 westley road, old bridge. New jersey
I feel like it helps removed prolonged and upcoming bacteria developing in the skin and cleanses your pores it met my expectations and biore has never disappointed
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?