Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips worked and didn’t work for me. I think they’re a good price. But, they didn’t pull out as much of blackheads as I expected. I didn’t really see a difference. I would recommend people with a smaller amount of blackheads to try this, but it just doesn’t work for me!
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great! I have had very good luck with these, as well as the regular Biore strips. I'm not sure if the charcoal kind actually pulls anything extra out, but they're a bit more satisfying because you can see everything that was removed really nicely. I've tried a number of different brands, but Biore always yields the most consistent results. A lot of people complain about pore strips not working on them. In my experience, they work best right after a mask (a mud mask or a glycolic acid mask). The mask pulls everything a bit closer to the surface, and the strip yanks it all out before the pores close back up. Also, make sure your nose is very, very wet when you apply the strip. Like dripping. Dab the drips away with a washcloth and apply asap. In addition, make sure the strip is totally dry before pulling it off (should feel very stiff), which may take longer than the time in the instructions.
It works for a temporary fix, but I wouldn't but these thinking it's gonna rid your pores. After a few mins, I noticed not all were gone and it kind of my the pores bigger. Like I said, if you need the most, of big pores off your face overnight, I guess this will do. Otherwise, maybe spend your money on a different product.
These definitely do something, but they do not work quite as well as the original pore strips. These leave a lot behind and really don't make a big enough difference for me to ever purchases again. I recommend the normal ones rather than these.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos