BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Alyssa S.
Biglerville, PA
These strips worked and didn’t work for me. I think they’re a good price. But, they didn’t pull out as much of blackheads as I expected. I didn’t really see a difference. I would recommend people with a smaller amount of blackheads to try this, but it just doesn’t work for me!
Emma D.
Albany
Purchased at: Sephora
Exact same as the other ones. Didn’t hurt to take off. Great packaging and easy to apply.
Elisa F.
Van Nuys, CA
Purchased at: Target
The best nose strips I have used. This things take all the gross build up on your nose. I love these things so much
Amanda W.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great! I have had very good luck with these, as well as the regular Biore strips. I'm not sure if the charcoal kind actually pulls anything extra out, but they're a bit more satisfying because you can see everything that was removed really nicely. I've tried a number of different brands, but Biore always yields the most consistent results. A lot of people complain about pore strips not working on them. In my experience, they work best right after a mask (a mud mask or a glycolic acid mask). The mask pulls everything a bit closer to the surface, and the strip yanks it all out before the pores close back up. Also, make sure your nose is very, very wet when you apply the strip. Like dripping. Dab the drips away with a washcloth and apply asap. In addition, make sure the strip is totally dry before pulling it off (should feel very stiff), which may take longer than the time in the instructions.
Olivia M.
30707
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great for the cost..it gets all of the gunk out too as the product say it does
Chloe F.
Pampa
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the poor strips! Got all my blackheads! Kind of painful but very effective in its job! Would recommend and use over and over again
Ivy R.
Grosse Pointe Park
Purchased at: Walmart
I do not see any change; this does not cleanse my pores. They are overpriced and do not come with many strips. Would not buy again.
Autumn 👑.
Portland
It works for a temporary fix, but I wouldn't but these thinking it's gonna rid your pores. After a few mins, I noticed not all were gone and it kind of my the pores bigger. Like I said, if you need the most, of big pores off your face overnight, I guess this will do. Otherwise, maybe spend your money on a different product.
Fabiola M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It worked really well, got pretty much all of the gunk out my nose and it made me feel so much better! :D
Grayson J.
Altamonte Springs
These definitely do something, but they do not work quite as well as the original pore strips. These leave a lot behind and really don't make a big enough difference for me to ever purchases again. I recommend the normal ones rather than these.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?