BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Susannah A.
Morocco
Could work better. Like I would like to only have to use it once to get all the blackheads out.  The price is good.
Taylor M.
It seemed to apply well but I’m not sure it actually extracted anything from my pores
Charity D.
Quincy
Purchased at: Macy's
No harsh odors and didn’t leave my skin red and irritated unlike other products that I have used. Will definitely be purchasing again
Michelle B.
Macomb
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these all the little blackheads just pull right out. I’ve used these in the past a ton and still do when needed I think they are harsh on the blackheads but gentle-on your skin. I would highly recommend.
Shauncey M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product somewhat works.. it leaves behind some of the black stickiness which is annoying. It’s definitely not worth the price for the amount you get for them to not do the job. Not sure if I’ll buy again.
Hatice K.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s nice and gets the job done. I tend to get It over other nose-strips. It’s packaging is simple and right to the point. The product works but at times It doesn’t get everything off.
Marisol M.
Maywood
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product because it took out a lot of the black head. It’s easy to use and very effective I would buy this product again
Hope C.
Groves
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are struggling with blackheads this is the product for you! It hurts when u pull it off but it gets all the gunk out of your pores! I’ve been using this for years and it met all my expectations!
Sophie K.
I really thought this pore strip was going to work super well and get rid of my blackheads on my nose, but it didn't do anything special. I thought because it was more spendy than other nose strips it may work better, but it did no such thing. I would not recommend it to others.
Haven M.
Richmond
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t notice much of a difference from the original Bioré strips but either way they work great. I always use less water just to lightly dampen the product versus soaking it.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?