BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Shantu M.
This product is pretty good. Once I used it I noticed that the pores on my nose were visibility smaller and less oily than usual.
Bailey M.
Dothan
I love these strips!! They work so well I’ve bought these so many times and haven’t been disappointed yet. It doesn’t feel like it’s ripping off your skin but it gets the job done. I’d recommend these to anyone need a good black head cleaning!
Jessica F.
New Port Richey
Can't get enough. Great for the real stubborn blackheads.......kind of expensive but worth the money you spend
Gwyneth B.
Mount Juliet, TN
Stripped my pores of all the blackheads & left my skin feeling soft and clean. Would definitely say this is a gentle way to strip your pores compared to others. I have bought this many times and it’s affordable!
Caroline P.
Denton, TX
Good, not super painful. I did see that it got stuff out of my pores but didn’t notice a difference in the size. Somewhat expensive for what my results were.
member-74c29
Purchased at: Walmart
These strips are great, I've always loved the original pore strips, but I didnt notice a big difference with the charcoal versus the regular strips.
Sylvia H.
Worked wonders for my black heads.. Price is reasonable. Would recommend to friends and family.
Its not painful to strip off like the charcoal mask.
Michaela B.
It didnt really do anything for me. I even watched a video on how to make them work better and nothing. It was to pricy for me. Very disappointed with their product. Yes it had nice packaging but it didnt do anything. There is always room for improvement
Heather K.
Best acne product on market!! Affordable price for NO Acne!! Can buy at WalMart or other retailers such as drug stores. Dollar general sells a few Biorre products. You won't be sorry if you try, You will never go back to anything else!!
member-ff241
Purchased at: Walmart
It took away all my black heads it works great! I try to use it about once every two to three weeks! I definitely recommend
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?