BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
bianca P.
Cleveland
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my favorite nose strips. They really remover all my blackheads and dirt from pores. They don’t aggravate my skin either. I’ve used these since I was a teenager! I really like their new pink lemonade pore strips too.
Cara L.
North Baltimore, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
When you follow the directions these work very effectively to grab ahold of all the gunk in your pores and leaving you with fresh gunk free pores
Casey C.
Millbrae
Speaks for itself, removes almost all my blackheads and keeps my nose and other areas nice and clean. The packs that come with 12 are super value, I would advise getting that.
Spencer B.
Lexington
Purchased at: Target
These work amazing!! You can actually see the blackheads come off. I would say this is a pretty harsh/intense treatment.
kyla b.
jasper
it didn’t hurt too bad like most strips do. i saw stuff all over the strip after peeling it off, but i didn’t feel that much or see that much of a difference.
Stephanie D.
31792
Purchased at: Walmart
It was okay. I don’t know if I would buy again. They didn’t really help me with removing my blemishes. Maybe someone else might have better luck.
LeighAnne F.
Traverse City
Purchased at: Target
Amazing!!!! There are few things more satisfying than watching the oil being pulled from your pores. These strips seem to get just about everything!
Carolyn R.
Raleigh
I get blackheads on my nose monthly because I work outside & sweat in the heat or cold. I use this to get rid of my blackheads.
Sydney M.
Purchased at: Target
I like that you don’t have to keep these on forever and they don’t hurt when you peel them off. I have used multiple times and would use again!
Ally A.
I have sensitive skin and it was ok I think it worked but made my skin a little red but other than that I recommend it because I like the price point and how it felt so overall I give it a 6 1/2 out of 10
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?