BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Courtney C.
Belfast
This product is quite expensive although the outcome of this product is amazing. I regularly buy this product and I use it as part of my daily skincare routine. This product leaves my nose feeling soft and helps remove all the impurities on my nose. The product doesn’t irritate my skin and I would 100% recommend this product to a friend.
Nisha H.
This is a waste of money. I was not impressed. I tried maybe 4 times and it was a fail each time. No a single blackhead came off..... nothing. I even kept it on longer than it said on the box the three time and still nothing. I don’t know if I am doing something wrong now. I didn’t like it at all. And then when I did take off the strip some of it was still stuck to my nose which was a mission on its own to take off! Never going to buy this product again!!!!
SARAH ..
I tried this product only once and then I stopped using it because it didn't relly worked for me. The stripes were waaay too sticky but in they end they were ineffective. I also tried to enlarge my pores with hot water before using it but it actually didn't remove anything. They left my skin pretty soft though.
Sarah S.
Kitchener, ON
I use the charcoal nose strips opposed to the regular ones because I feel like the way they are made, allow for a better extraction of Blackheads. The only that I don’t like (which is not a HUGE deal) is the fact that when peeling off the nose strip after it dries it does leave some of the black residue. All you need to do is use a toner after, or warm water and it comes right off :)
Kirsty M.
Doncaster
I LOVE these strips!!! There’s something incredibly satisfying about seeing the evidence of all those nasty blackheads being removed on the strip after. I use these fairly regularly and have converted many friends and family to using them. They are budget friendly, and very effective. Highly recommend.
Melanie M.
Charlottetown , PE
I have severely sensitive skin and these are a life saver. I sadly have very large pores so they often get a bit yucky these help clear everything out perfectly and the charcoal aspect really helps it stay gentle but get the best clean possible ! I always buy these and don’t see myself stopping any time soon
Laura J.
Eh6 8dj
This product really worked and you can see all the nasty dirt come out onto the strip. 4/5 as the strip is very painful to take off , and even though I expected some pain, not as much I as I felt. Nevertheless that's what you're going to get with any pore mask/strip and so I love using this product.
Amy W.
To be honest. Pore strips are kinda overrated now let’s be real. I’ve tried them I gave them a second go and they literally did nothing. I gave them a good old go and steamed my face and scrubbed it first etc but nothing came off just a bit of dead skin. Blackheads all still there and just a load of sticky black glue stuck on my face. Kinda disappointing tbh
Chel S.
Kent
I used the charcoal nose strips for 1st time as lots of friends been using charcoal products found they was bit messy to start with but done brillaint job for end result
I bought them at 1 of my local chemist would defo recommend for any one who suffers bad black heads on nose area
Narika J.
These not only remove dry/ dead skin but also remove larger blackheads, I don't find that it's as good at getting hold of the smaller ones but it leaves your skin silly smooth. I really wish they would make these for other areas of the face particularly the chin as these can only be used on the nose.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?