Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I purchased these at ulta a couple months ago and it works super well. I love how when you take them off you can see all the dirt and stuff that was in your pores. Very effective and would recommend to people with stuffy pores.
Gets the dirt out and unclogs my pores to make my skin feeling soft. I usually buy from Ulta because they have sales and I have coupons. Reasonable price, good packaging. I wish they were a little more sticky to really clean out the pores on my nose.
My husband and i both use these. It’s a fun thing to be able to have “bonding time” with your spouse and we compete on whose strip looks worse. It’s a good value and it definitely helps clear my pores without irritating my skin.
I love using this strips because my biggest issue would be the blckheads on my nose. Sometimes doing it manually hurts pretty bad! Slappimg one of this babys directly on yo my nose meanwhile I do my daily routine is the best thing ever to achivr that smooth look i want
These work really well when you sit your face over some steam to help open up your pores . I'm a repeat user & it comes with nice packaging . It may hurt a little when taking the strip off of nose . I would diffidently buy again
I love this acne strips. My face have much of black head, specially is at my nose. I had used other acne strips from Viet Nam, Japanese, Korean, America, but not others me feel it works on me. I recommend to everyone to use it.
it was an okay black head mask! it didnt work the best, it cleaned out some of my pores but ended up leaving most of it behind while also leaving black residue around my nose. not to mention it’s expensive for a drugstore brand. not worth the money would not buy again
Pore strips are a must for my boyfriend and I. We both work in a job that we get dirty and have black heads on our noses. Though they may hurt when you pull them off for me they have worked great and seeing progress on his nose.
These strips aren’t too bad. They definitely can pull out some funk out of my nose. I do not like how harsh it is pulling stuff out, I would almost rather use a clay mask instead. I would probably buy again to just have on hand.
Biore has always been strong in the blackhead game but sometimes I use a strip and no blackheads come out so I get a little disappointed but that may just be user error. Honestly they are great tho so 4 stars seems about right 😁
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos