BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Product does what it’s supposed to do it lifts out all the nasty built up black heads. It was a little painful when I removed it but worth it. It not that different from the other strips from the same lineBioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Jacqueline Z.
Monroeville, PA
After using a charcoal mask I love to use these strips on my nose to pull any blackheads that I may have. And it’s actually works!! The strips get really hard when ready to be pulled but they did not hurt or irritate my skin.
KINDRA M.
Central Point, OR
The work okay, i couldn't really tell a difference after I used them. But they arent expensive to its not like I wasted alot of money using them anyway. I could see it pulled some gunk out of my pores that was left on the strip, but couldn't tell when looking at my nose.
priscilla t.
I can always count on biore nose strips to quickly get rid of some pesky black heads. I only use them once in a while when I feel like my pores need a little help. I always repurchase these and I've been using them for years!
Cynthia L.
Laredo, TX
This does not take off my blackheads. It removes my white heads & left my nose soft. It also left it a little red & irritated but i’m guessing that’s normal. I wouldn’t purchase it again and i would look for a better alternative.
Renee W.
Carrollton
Easy to use, great instructions. Time to leave it on was perfect. It was a little hard to pull off but it just means it working. First time using this product and I would definitely use it again. I would recommend to others.
Jacee W.
Stuart, OK
I think this product is okay. It doesn’t really remove black heads. I’m sure some people think that is does because it take out all of the little baby hairs and dead skin. It does leave your skin glowing, but fills quickly.
Carmen A.
Alquippa
Out of all of their products, this works the best. Every time I use this product my nose feels and looks way smoother and cleaner. I will always use this stuff when needed! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Kasity B.
Gilmer, TX
Great product but doesn’t remove all of the blackheads like you would think it would. Easy to use. Good price. Would but again. I’ve used it multiple times and I like it a lot. Would be better if it removed more blackheads.
Zsalene C.
I’ve used this for YEARS & it’s definitely something to go back to. I would use a strip every other week & I noticed the amount of Whitehead’s decreased overtime. I always recommend this to people rather than the white one!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?