Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
After using a charcoal mask I love to use these strips on my nose to pull any blackheads that I may have. And it’s actually works!! The strips get really hard when ready to be pulled but they did not hurt or irritate my skin.
The work okay, i couldn't really tell a difference after I used them. But they arent expensive to its not like I wasted alot of money using them anyway. I could see it pulled some gunk out of my pores that was left on the strip, but couldn't tell when looking at my nose.
I can always count on biore nose strips to quickly get rid of some pesky black heads. I only use them once in a while when I feel like my pores need a little help. I always repurchase these and I've been using them for years!
This does not take off my blackheads. It removes my white heads & left my nose soft. It also left it a little red & irritated but i’m guessing that’s normal. I wouldn’t purchase it again and i would look for a better alternative.
Easy to use, great instructions. Time to leave it on was perfect. It was a little hard to pull off but it just means it working. First time using this product and I would definitely use it again. I would recommend to others.
I think this product is okay. It doesn’t really remove black heads. I’m sure some people think that is does because it take out all of the little baby hairs and dead skin. It does leave your skin glowing, but fills quickly.
Great product but doesn’t remove all of the blackheads like you would think it would. Easy to use. Good price. Would but again. I’ve used it multiple times and I like it a lot. Would be better if it removed more blackheads.
I’ve used this for YEARS & it’s definitely something to go back to. I would use a strip every other week & I noticed the amount of Whitehead’s decreased overtime. I always recommend this to people rather than the white one!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos