BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mariah E.
Arcata
Product worked well for my skin. I did not notice any new breakouts or rashes or anything like that. Did not irritate my skin at all. Overall happy with the product, but I would prefer something gentler. I would recommend to others, I have dry skin type so I don't know how it would work with other skin types.
Madison L.
Oklahoma City
Though it wasn't pleasant to take off, it did exactly as I expected and was much easier and less messy to use than a liquid formula that you apply by hand.
zoe m.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
these i think would work better if you have a lot of time on your hands because i didn’t them quite hastily and i think i should’ve taken my time more but the parts that were dry definitely cleared out my pores.
maddie E.
Crofton
it was an okay black head mask! it didnt work the best, it cleaned out some of my pores but ended up leaving most of it behind while also leaving black residue around my nose. not to mention it’s expensive for a drugstore brand. not worth the money would not buy again
Emma D.
Albany
Purchased at: Sephora
Exact same as the other ones. Didn’t hurt to take off. Great packaging and easy to apply.
Amanda W.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great! I have had very good luck with these, as well as the regular Biore strips. I'm not sure if the charcoal kind actually pulls anything extra out, but they're a bit more satisfying because you can see everything that was removed really nicely. I've tried a number of different brands, but Biore always yields the most consistent results. A lot of people complain about pore strips not working on them. In my experience, they work best right after a mask (a mud mask or a glycolic acid mask). The mask pulls everything a bit closer to the surface, and the strip yanks it all out before the pores close back up. Also, make sure your nose is very, very wet when you apply the strip. Like dripping. Dab the drips away with a washcloth and apply asap. In addition, make sure the strip is totally dry before pulling it off (should feel very stiff), which may take longer than the time in the instructions.
Chloe F.
Pampa
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the poor strips! Got all my blackheads! Kind of painful but very effective in its job! Would recommend and use over and over again
Autumn 👑.
Portland
It works for a temporary fix, but I wouldn't but these thinking it's gonna rid your pores. After a few mins, I noticed not all were gone and it kind of my the pores bigger. Like I said, if you need the most, of big pores off your face overnight, I guess this will do. Otherwise, maybe spend your money on a different product.
Grayson J.
Altamonte Springs
These definitely do something, but they do not work quite as well as the original pore strips. These leave a lot behind and really don't make a big enough difference for me to ever purchases again. I recommend the normal ones rather than these.
Maddie C.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product for the price. Didn’t pull white heads out like shown in videos but I should not of expected that
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?