BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mayra L.
I really like using these strips to remove the blackheads that linger on my nose. These strips remove almost all of the blackheads on my nose, which is surprising because other pore strips I've tried aren't that effective. The only complaint I have is that the strips don't fit my nose properly.
Navneet T.
Purchased at: CVS
Love/hate. I feel like I get a lot off but not ALOT like I want. It’s gentle on the nose while taking off. Good price !
Brianna V.
Seymour
Purchased at: Walmart
Works amazingly, I could see all of my blackheads stuck to the strip after removing. I’ve used this product a couple times and am going to the store again tomorrow to get more. They are wonderful❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Danielle D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very good for oily skin and black heads. Pulls all of the gunk out of your face.
Elisa F.
Van Nuys, CA
Purchased at: Target
The best nose strips I have used. This things take all the gross build up on your nose. I love these things so much
Madison M.
Mt Pleasant, NC
Purchased at: Target
These are great for the stubborn blackheads I get on my chin and nose! I’ve purchased them several times
Symantha D.
Conway
I was blessed with small pores on my nose, so not many huge black heads pop up, however these strips were great and reaching the small crevices and pulling out all the dirt. I can’t seem to find the charcoal cleanser wash, but that has a nice cooling affect as well.
Monse M.
Las Vegas NV
It’s really good I used it but I wanted to buy another one but I can’t becaude I have to save up but it took my pimples of my nose my pores I mean and it’s really good I really recommend it but it’s tooo expensive and I’m trying to save it up so I could live alone you guys could get it it’s good though
Chelsea D.
Clermont
Purchased at: Amazon
I really liked these pore strips. Simple to use and did the job well. Will definitely be repurchasing these
Lindsey L.
Buhl
Purchased at: ULTA
Love these pore strips! I have very large, noticeable pores, and these strips help so much with clearing them out and making them not look so bad!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?