Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal pore strips worked wonderful. They were very easy to use, no messy creams or strong smells and the results lasted. You could also see results immediately after using them.
Absolutly love this product. Worth every penny, they are so simple to use and it really gets the job done. All you need is water to do it and they make it so convenient you could do it in your car if you had to!
This worked for me just fine, It did the job and the product was affordable. Good price for people on a budget. It's Gentle on the skin and overall effective and satisfying. I would definitely buy it again; I now want itas a part of my skin routine.
As someone who deals with lots of blackheads, this product only does a minimal amount of clean up. The packaging is nice and has easy to read directions.
Words cannot describe the level of awesomeness of this product. I was skeptical to purchase it in the begining, until another customer at the store grabbed a box and I asked them about it and the woman's exact words were: "It's amazing, I am 55 years old, and I don't use anything else, and I have sensitive skin, this is amazing, I love it!"
These nose strips are a literal life saver! They are the most effective product I have used for clearing the pores on my nose of whiteheads and blackheads. I use these once every other week and it keeps the skin on my nose so smooth, which also makes my makeup go on so much smoother! Only thing that is not so fun is the removing of the nose strip; it hurts a bit peeling them off so beware. So worth it!
I used to use these allll the time in high school. To be honest I am not sure if I would buy them again just because I do not have large pores on my nose to begin with. However, I cannot think of any problems I ever had with this product or brand before.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos