BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jillian G.
The Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal pore strips worked wonderful. They were very easy to use, no messy creams or strong smells and the results lasted. You could also see results immediately after using them.
Abigail L.
Chester
Absolutly love this product. Worth every penny, they are so simple to use and it really gets the job done. All you need is water to do it and they make it so convenient you could do it in your car if you had to!
Sydney M.
Purchased at: Target
I like that you don’t have to keep these on forever and they don’t hurt when you peel them off. I have used multiple times and would use again!
Rachel b.
Aberdeen, MD
Purchased at: Target
All I can say is that this stuff works. I prefer Bioré over other nose strips. Simply because its the only one that I have found that actually works best.
s s.
Connecticut
This worked for me just fine, It did the job and the product was affordable. Good price for people on a budget. It's Gentle on the skin and overall effective and satisfying. I would definitely buy it again; I now want itas a part of my skin routine.
kayla h.
Pataskala
As someone who deals with lots of blackheads, this product only does a minimal amount of clean up. The packaging is nice and has easy to read directions.
Norma A.
Holiday, FL
Purchased at: Target
Words cannot describe the level of awesomeness of this product. I was skeptical to purchase it in the begining, until another customer at the store grabbed a box and I asked them about it and the woman's exact words were: "It's amazing, I am 55 years old, and I don't use anything else, and I have sensitive skin, this is amazing, I love it!"
Shakeira E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tend to have a lot of blackheads that make me feel very insecure, so I use these strips and they make me feel so much better. I have minimal to no blackheads and I absolutely love it. Would use again.
Sophia 🤙.
Dutton
These nose strips are a literal life saver! They are the most effective product I have used for clearing the pores on my nose of whiteheads and blackheads. I use these once every other week and it keeps the skin on my nose so smooth, which also makes my makeup go on so much smoother! Only thing that is not so fun is the removing of the nose strip; it hurts a bit peeling them off so beware. So worth it!
Ciara D.
Phoenix
I used to use these allll the time in high school. To be honest I am not sure if I would buy them again just because I do not have large pores on my nose to begin with. However, I cannot think of any problems I ever had with this product or brand before.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?