BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Sarah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dad really likes them. Every time I use them, nothing really comes out and I think it has something to do with my birth control.
Alexxis D.
Brooklyn, NY
I live by these strips!!! I love how easy they are to use and how effective they are. They are very deep cleansing!! These strips are definitely worth the price. I would recommend these strips for sure!
Nathalie T.
It really did take out out of my blackheads and oil that i had. I truly recommend this product! I will most definitely keep using them!
Starr A.
These are absolutely horrible and damaging to the skin. I have two permanent red blotches on the sides of my nose because of these Satan pore strips. Been there since my early teens and have stuck around for at least... 10 years now? Horrible, awful, painful. Stay as far away from these things as physically possible.
Morgan L.
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips ! After I remove all my makeup and do a facial scrub, I usually always end my routine with one of these ! They are definitely great and I would recommend them to anyone who struggles with blackheads !
melanie s.
Texas
Purchased at: Walgreens
These pore strips actually helped to get rid of all the junk in my nose. It hurt to take off but my nose did look better after the strip. Would definitely recommend to a friend. I would buy these again🤗
Kota M.
Auburn
I have a lot of black heads and this product helped pull many of those impurities out! I give this product a 5 out of 5 well done!
Andressa A.
Dallas
Purchased at: Walmart
The product says that remove all the blackheads but it didn’t happen with me. I was expecting more than this.
Cheryl B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these strips! They work well, and the dark cloth let's you know it's really working. I use these on my mini spa nights (when I'm on my period and taking a lot of baths).
Leah L.
Tucson
Biore  deep cleaner charcoal nose strips are amazing i love theses i use these all the time they are just amazing and the biore heat hot mask are goid to i actually  just love biore products they  are a must,
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?