BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Erin P.
Louisville
Love how it cleans my face but tends to leave my face really dry. Moisturizer is a must!
Alicen W.
Ransomville
these are alright .. i will say that if the strip gets wet you get black stuff on your face, but overall i love them! they don’t hurt too bad taking off, but if you leave them on too long they will definitely hurt.
Sky A.
Battle Creek
Purchased at: Walmart
I am really intrigued by using charcoal for health benefits for when i saw this i had to try it! I actually really enjoy the packaging, and the fresh almost mint like feel I get once finished!
Cate Y.
frisco
Purchased at: ULTA
These are very good.I would recommend him moisturize your face after because for me at least it does dry out my skin.But other then that it is really good.
Chelsea E.
Fresno
Purchased at: Target
okay so i don’t know if this is just me but i have a problem with the strip staying on until it dries. i have to hold it down which makes it feel gross and it never gets between the creases of my nose, no matter how hard i try! there is room for improvement!
Jennifer d.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m an absolute fan of this product. Once I peeled off the pore strip completely cleared most of my black heads. I would say this product is a reasonable price. This would definitely be a product worth telling your friends about.
Christina c.
This was my first time using the Biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips. I feel that the strips took all the black heads from my skin. You can see everything that comes out. It was supper gentle and easy to use. I will use again. The best product I have tried in a while.
Jessica P.
Poway, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t get a lot of blackheads on my nose so I only use this about once every other month but when I do it gets rid of everything!
Nikki B.
Broken Arrow
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always works great for me, never have problems or skin irritation from this product. I always Love charcoal products.
Kristiana L.
Fresno
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is okay. I’d say it doesn’t work as well as the original and definitely isn’t as harsh. The stripes are easy enough to put on but don’t stick as well as I’d like. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?