BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lovetoreview
These strips do a pretty good job at removing dirt from the pores, but there's often a little bit left over. They're rather rough on the skin, and always left mine rather dry. I wouldn't recommemd using them more than once or twice a week, especially if you have sensitive skin.
KINDRA M.
Central Point, OR
The work okay, i couldn't really tell a difference after I used them. But they arent expensive to its not like I wasted alot of money using them anyway. I could see it pulled some gunk out of my pores that was left on the strip, but couldn't tell when looking at my nose.
Casie J.
Paterson , NJ
Very easy to use and adheres extremely well to the skin. The first time I used this product, I was impressed. It does a great job of cleaning your pores without being too rough on the skin. It does not leave any redness and makes your nose feel smooth to the touch!
Angelina S.
Diamond Bar, CA
I was initially suspicious of the growing reviews I would hear about this product but it's absolutely fantastic. My nose is the part of my face that most consistently breaks out and this makes it feel so soft, fresh, and cleaned out. I would recommend it to anyone.
Cynthia L.
Laredo, TX
This does not take off my blackheads. It removes my white heads & left my nose soft. It also left it a little red & irritated but i’m guessing that’s normal. I wouldn’t purchase it again and i would look for a better alternative.
priscilla t.
I can always count on biore nose strips to quickly get rid of some pesky black heads. I only use them once in a while when I feel like my pores need a little help. I always repurchase these and I've been using them for years!
Jacqueline Z.
Monroeville, PA
After using a charcoal mask I love to use these strips on my nose to pull any blackheads that I may have. And it’s actually works!! The strips get really hard when ready to be pulled but they did not hurt or irritate my skin.
Caprice
Tirou grande parte dos meus cravinhos do nariz... Usei errado na primeira vez.. esqueci de molhar, meio que só grudei aí não funcionou.. Uns dias depois que vim perceber que tinha aplicado errado... Da segunda vez deu certo.
Mariah T.
Olney
well, it cleared my pores. but it wasn’t sticky enough. the packaging was below average it was of good value, for $3-$5. it was effective in it cleansed my pores but i feel it needs to be stickier so that it could do better.
Veronica E.
turlock
Favorite product .both me and my niece tried it since I am a fan of anything charcoal. It helped so much with my gross strawberry nose (blackheads) and it's so affordable I got 2 packs for me and my niece . Highly recommend
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?