BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mariah R.
Bakersfield
Hurts more than the regular ones but work great pulls out a lot of black heads and pimples
Destiny C.
Worked really well at getting rid of black heads on my nose! I use them once every 2 weeks.
Ani I.
Love these strips, I use them after a face mask and it leaves my nose so soft and cleansed!
Ashley B.
Brasstown, NC
This stuff amazing!! It actually removed the black heads! And it feels so great after! ❤️❤️
Jesika B.
I love it! They work perfectly on me and my oldest daughters. I will continue to buy them.
Torry L.
Marlton
These are so affordable and they work so good! Biore is such an awesome brand for oily skin
Velvet M.
Dallas, TX
I use these in a pinch when I notice blackheads on my nose. Gets the work done in minutes!
Taylor S.
These used to be my favorite product but I have found better ones at ulta now by Skin Food
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
Worked really well, when i was done u noticed a huge difference, woukd definitely recommend
eleesa w.
Blackheads be gone with these nose strips! My go-to product when my skin starts acting up.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?