BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
sarah l.
Buore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips pull out clogged pores and make youre skin super smooth. Ive never had an allergic reaction. I love these!!!!
They didn’t work so well on me but I didn’t use them on a daily basis. If you use them daily they should work well
Agnes R.
chicago
These pore strips are brilliant. They make my nose super soft and get almost all of the blackheads out. These strips are gentle on the skin. When I first used it I fell in love. I recommend this product.
Christina D.
Conway
Purchased at: Target
Love these for cleaning my pores! I love how they are charcoal! Fun idea. Bought them at a great price at my local target! Would recommend for any age, even younger girls who want to try something new and fun!
Vicki O.
Lima
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have tried these sorry to say they are not my favorite but they are okay just didn't seem to work that great on me
Bibi C.
Omaha, NE
My absolute favorite product for pores! I truly feel like this works, its easy to use, no mess. I like this more than the boscia mask to remove pores!
miranda h.
Columbia, SC
First time buying charcoal pore strips. Been a long time user of regular biore pore strips. I actually really liked it. I think they work better actually. Wish I tried them sooner. Kinda hurt to take off sometimes though.
Omnia B.
Roanoke, VA
Works amazingly! I would recommend to leave it on for as long as you can for the best results! Very effective. About to buy a 3rd time!
Jordyn L.
Hot Springs, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these! They get all of the blackheads out, & make your skin feel like it really got cleaned deeply.
Julie W.
Grand Rapids
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great and it does a great job at cleaning the funk out of yours pores. Sometimes some residue for the strip will remain on your face after pulling it off, but it easily comes off with water.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?