BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Danielle C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very great and refreshing but does not get all your pores but mostly some I love the refreshing and cleansing
Addison B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was really good! After i used it my pores seemed cleaner and was effective! the packaging is easy to use and doesn’t lead to a mess! It definitely met my expectations and more ! I really enjoyed this product!
Emma B.
Purchased at: Target
These charcoal strips are definitely worth the money. They are easy enough to apply and can stay on your face while you do housework or watch tv. The time passes quickly and it is fascinating to see how much sebum and debris it pulls from clogged pores. My only complaint is that it hurts when you remove the strip, however it is worth it to see how much junk is cleared from your skin.
Daisy G.
mesa
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product really clears up my pores and extracts all of my blackheads. It is easy to apply and the results are instantaneous it can be found at any Walgreens! So they’re very easy to purchase with no hassle.
Jennifer d.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m an absolute fan of this product. Once I peeled off the pore strip completely cleared most of my black heads. I would say this product is a reasonable price. This would definitely be a product worth telling your friends about.
Alison S.
Make sure your nose is wet or it won't stick right and unless you have a very bad blackhead or problem these aren't really that impressive but overall it does work for those who do!
👑 K.
Texas
Most pore strips don’t work for me... but these, taking them off brings a tear to my eye. I can’t complain because all of the gunk in my nose is gone afterwards. Considering my nose gets oily I never expect these to stick but surprisingly they do. 10 out of 10 for me.
Alyssa A.
Purchased at: ULTA
These deep cleansing charcoal pore strips are amazing ! I love them so much and they make my pore look clean and smooth !!
Cristiane D.
Aldie, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product , I don’t have any pimples anymore on my nose , using every week. Definitely recommend.
Chrissy F.
Middlefield
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been buying the Pore strips for years now and use them very often and I really like the charcoal ones better than the regular ones cuz I feel like they remove a lot more in my skin looks way better
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?