Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
i love this product. its so satisfying when taking it off. i reccomend this product to any one who wants to unclog dirty pores for a clean fresh feeling! i have been using this product for a litle over a year now and im not dissapointed!
It was very easy to use. The directions we're very simple. It worked very efficiently and was also easy to apply, but the scale of pain is high for sensitive skin.
I’ve used these strips a couple times and they help to clear out pores and rid of any blackheads, but my pores tend to still look large after using them so they easily clog back up. I would suggest using another product that helps to shrink those pores while using these strips.
This pulls all your pores out I love it!! It’s great and very gentle on your skin. I bought it from cvs you can get this anywhere at your local drugstore. A little pricey but it works great so I do recommend to anyone with bad blackheads
Using this product is very amazing because it removes black heads and white heads that are deep in your pores especially on your nose which is where this comes in handy to remove it all and give a great looking beautiful nose . I support the product and recommend it to be my number one use to remove dirty pores from my nose.
This also doesn’t pull out my blackheads. It didn’t meet my expectations. I wish it had. I’ve repeated this over and over. It is a little pricey for such a product. It is sticky too. I wish they would help me!! Bc i love the company.
My boyfriend and I used this, I moisturize and do a lot of face care while he does not. The pore strips really benefitted for him, the strip was basically covered in dirty and oil. Mine however, was not as bad but did clean very well.
As much as I would love this product to live up to the hype, it just doesn’t do it for me. I have used the product a few times and have been disappointed with the results. Not very effective and nose strips don’t contour to face well.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos