BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bethany K.
Donora
They weren't my favorite. The didn't really do anything for me but it was still satisfying
Erin E.
Portland
Been using at least some form of this product since I was a teenager; that’s like 20 years.
Amber W.
Cumberland, MD
I loved this product !! It worked great but I didn’t feel like I was pulling my skin off !!
Rena P.
manhattan
Fairly good product, the brand is great not necessarily the best but worth the buy for sure
Emily H.
Oakboro, NC
Love this beauty bar for my face, I have bad pores and this has been the best thing for me.
Pamela P.
I liked this product because it actually works. It takes all the dirt and black heads off.
Abigail D.
La Junta, CO
I seriously love these! Have tried so many pore strips, but these are my ride or die ones!
Vivianna T.
bradenton
The product dose do what it promises !! Definitely work and I highly recommend it to others
ann c.
Lawton, OK
I absolutely love these strips! out of all the ones I have tried these are by far the best.
Rocio W.
These are great and all I just wish they weren’t as expensive and they didn’t hurt as much
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?